Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens vs Kingston - on Sports net - tonight

2 posters

Go down

Gens vs Kingston - on Sports net - tonight Empty Gens vs Kingston - on Sports net - tonight

Post by Gens Camper Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Frontenacs and Generals on Rogers Sportsnet Friday
December 10, 2009
The 2009-10 Ontario Hockey League regular season schedule on Rogers Sportsnet begins Friday night December 12th when the Oshawa Generals visit the Kingston Frontenacs at the K-Rock Centre at 7:00 pm.

Advertisement
The game will be shown live on Rogers Sportsnet Ontario.

Watch Generals defenceman and Team Canada hopeful Calvin de Haan challenge 2010 NHL Entry Draft prospect defenceman Erik Gudbranson.

Be sure to catch all the action in this East Division battle Friday night at 7:00 pm.

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Gens vs Kingston - on Sports net - tonight Empty Re: Gens vs Kingston - on Sports net - tonight

Post by hockeybeats Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:58 am

I should've checked here, I had my TV on the sports pack channel at 7:20 waiting for the game to come on and then at 7:30 a message came on saying "This game can be seen on Rogers Sportsnet" at which point I clued in that I missed half the first period. It would have been nice if that message was up when the game actually started or to delist the game so I wouldn't see it listed as channel 462! Or of course one can say that it would also be nice if I paid attention and remembered about the five times I read or was told that the game was at 7! Laughing

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down