Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens will face a somewhat depleted lineup tonight in K town

4 posters

Go down

Gens will face a somewhat depleted lineup tonight in K town Empty Gens will face a somewhat depleted lineup tonight in K town

Post by Gens Camper Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:42 am

Huge brawl last night in Barrie - won by Colts 5 - 2 But Kingston will be missing 2 or 3 for tonight - both goalies involved - K goalie left crease to get involved -

Hopefully our guys get the job done tonight

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Gens will face a somewhat depleted lineup tonight in K town Empty Re: Gens will face a somewhat depleted lineup tonight in K town

Post by Lindy88 Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:47 am

Gens Camper wrote:Hopefully our guys get the job done tonight

Didn't exactly get it done did they! pale
Lindy88
Lindy88

Number of posts : 75
Seat Section : 104 row 13
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Gens will face a somewhat depleted lineup tonight in K town Empty Re: Gens will face a somewhat depleted lineup tonight in K town

Post by Gens Camper Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:55 pm

No they didn't - last 2 games vs Kingston we get 2 pts they get 3

I think Kingston has much more talent than we do - but have been

under achieving - If we don't bust our BUTT on every shift - we

are in trouble - last night Kingston increased their energy level

and we didn't respond

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:35 pm

[quote="Gens Camper"]
I think Kingston has much more talent than we do

And there were suppose to have a better team than the Gens
the Gens also have a depleted line up and really I know the wins are not there but we are alot better than last years team,a vet team like Kingston should be doing alot better than the Gen's this year but there only a couple points ahead of us plus on most nights I think theGen's work most teams but can't put together a 60 min's game and that is a sign of a young and inexprence(sp) team.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chamoo Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 pm

[quote="steamed"]
Gens Camper wrote:And they (Kingston) were suppose to have a better team than the Gens
the Gens also have a depleted line up and really I know the wins are not there but we are alot better than last years team,a vet team like Kingston should be doing alot better than the Gen's this year but there only a couple points ahead of us plus on most nights I think theGen's work most teams but can't put together a 60 min's game and that is a sign of a young and inexprence(sp) team.

Is that a sign of Kingston under-performing, Oshawa over-performing, or both?

Chamoo

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down