Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas could be in the lineup tonight

5 posters

Go down

Thomas could be in the lineup tonight Empty Thomas could be in the lineup tonight

Post by Gens Camper Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:28 pm

The New York Rangers have made several cuts - reported by TSN today Christian Thomas is on his way to Oshawa

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Thomas could be in the lineup tonight Empty Re: Thomas could be in the lineup tonight

Post by archer_gens Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:47 pm

I hope hes playing we need him.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Thomas could be in the lineup tonight Empty Re: Thomas could be in the lineup tonight

Post by Gens Camper Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:00 pm

I assume that is why he was released early this morning to return for our opening night.

Let's think about it the Rangers could have kept him for another 4 or 5 days as we don't play again for awhile

Last edited by Gens Camper on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gens Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Gens Camper wrote:I assume that is why he was released early this morning to return for our opening night.

Let's think about it the Rangers could have kept him for another 4 or 5 daysas we don't play again for awhiler

I'm not sure about that, the Rangers cut 25 players this morning. If they were thinking of the Generals they would have done it yesterday. He is just 1 of 25 cut. Glad he is coming back though!!!

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KHE Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:30 pm

ogf wrote:
Gens Camper wrote:I assume that is why he was released early this morning to return for our opening night.

Let's think about it the Rangers could have kept him for another 4 or 5 daysas we don't play again for awhiler

I'm not sure about that, the Rangers cut 25 players this morning. If they were thinking of the Generals they would have done it yesterday. He is just 1 of 25 cut. Glad he is coming back though!!!

Valentine was actually cut yesterday morning as well by Anaheim and he had no problems flying across the continent to join the team. I would assume that the players were told last night after the rookie game in Jersey much the way that Valentine was probably told the night before his release was put in a presser.

KHE

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:37 pm

KHE I didn't say he wouldn't make the lineup, I would expect he will. What I said was I didn't believe the Rangers cut him so he could play tonight. The Rangers cut 25, not just Thomas. Timing of this is great, but I doubt planned.

ogf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Oh boy, oh boy!!!!! Now I am even more excited...I have been waiting all day for this game...and Thomas is the Cherry on top. Our powerplay will defintely look better than last night. His added scoring and his personlity, mabey just what the team was missing last night. He has jump, spark and gives 110% every shift. No shifts off for him. (I just hope he is not upset about being cut and comes back with a chip on his shoulder, although that doesn't seem to be his personality)

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:46 pm

I am sure he will be fine - quite often some juniors are told they will see action in 1 game - more than likely he knew this

For his development - he will be watched closely right here

He got a close up look of the faster NHL pace and was told what to work on to move up

Gens Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Gens Camper wrote:I am sure he will be fine - quite often some juniors are told they will see action in 1 game - more than likely he knew this

For his development - he will be watched closely right here

He got a close up look of the faster NHL pace and was told what to work on to move up

Right On!!!! Lets go Thomas....leads these Gens where we all want them to go........GO GENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ogf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down