Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oshawa @ Owen Sound - December 19th

+3
archer_gens
generalsfan
Generalizations
7 posters

Go down

Oshawa @ Owen Sound - December 19th Empty Oshawa @ Owen Sound - December 19th

Post by Generalizations Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:07 am

Owen Sound is a tough rink to play in. The Generals managed to steal a shootout win last season. Let's cheer them on for another two points this year.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Oshawa @ Owen Sound - December 19th Empty Re: Oshawa @ Owen Sound - December 19th

Post by generalsfan Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 pm

I like listening to Gary Hahn do the play by play on the Owen Sound tv broadcast. I'm sure we'll hear "Look out!" at some point in the game. Gary is good for one or two of those. Very Happy

I like how the names of the Gens are mentioned as much as the Attack names, you don't often get that and it shows good preparation.

Anyone remember when Jack Miller and Gary Hahn did the Gens radio broadcasts in the playoffs the year they went to the Memorial Cup in Hull?

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Oshawa @ Owen Sound - December 19th Empty Re: Oshawa @ Owen Sound - December 19th

Post by archer_gens Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:54 am

great effort

2 points

room to improve however
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Generalizations Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:20 am

The Booster club was so loud tonight =D Way to go superfans!

Generalizations

Back to top Go down

Post by Generalizations Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 am

The boys are looking very impressive with their offensive confidence. Once we stop giving away puck in our own zone, nobody is going to beat us :-)

Generalizations

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:43 am

Good to see the boys bounce back after a tough loss friday.I was wondering if we were gonna go on a few game slide.Congrats on the win, and lets make it four points this weekend with a win on sunday.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:18 am

Good game. Nice to see our guys come back from the 3-1 deficit.
Good to see Terrari, Pachis, and Brown add to the goal scoring.
The Booster Club was the loudest we have been in any rink this season. High fives too all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch for Brown to fight Sunday night as there was some unfinished business on his part Saturday night in Owen Sound.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:48 pm

I predicted one win out out of three for the week-end. Could have won against Plymouth, did win last night and hopefully a win tonight just to prove me wrong! I don't mind being wrong in cases like this... Go Gens Go.. I'll "eat crow"!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Fan 112 Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Gens_Fan_22 wrote:Good game. Nice to see our guys come back from the 3-1 deficit.
Good to see Terrari, Pachis, and Brown add to the goal scoring.
The Booster Club was the loudest we have been in any rink this season. High fives too all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch for Brown to fight Sunday night as there was some unfinished business on his part Saturday night in Owen Sound.

I'll be so bold as to predict that his opponent will be Jesse Blacker who really seemed to want a piece of him after the game ended.

Last edited by Gens Fan 112 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : crappy spelling)
Gens Fan 112
Gens Fan 112

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down