Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston Billets

3 posters

Go down

Kingston Billets Empty Kingston Billets

Post by ogf Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Quite the story/accusations by the billets in Kingston going on the Kingston Msg Brd.....

http://frontenacshome.yuku.com/topic/1583?page=1

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Kingston Billets Empty Re: Kingston Billets

Post by wannabe Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:13 pm

This is no surprise at all. I find it quite surprising that no background checks are done on these people. Oshawa doesn't do it either. The OHL doesn't require it be done. They should but they don't. Probably cuz billets are hard to come by and they just appreciate the help. The parents really have to step up and get involved and demand background checks be done. In most cases the billets are fantastic but there are the odd rotten apples that do not feed the boys, are never home and really not doing the role intended just in it for the extra cash. As a parent sending my child to a strangers home I would have thought that background checks would be a given but apparently not. It could be a huge issue if things go south. Children's aid could get involved etc. This That should be addressed by the league. I called once to inquire with the Gens and I won't get into the attitude I got from Ms. Corner (sp).

wannabe

Number of posts : 50
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Generalizations Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Having read the thrad on the Kingston chat board, it would seem that the 67s have a good system in place. I'm sure Jeff Hunt and Brian Kilrea had a hand in that.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down