Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oshawa vs. St. Michael's - Saturday, Januaary 16th

+5
Homer
hockeybeats
BOBBY ORR NUMBER4
GENNY
Generalizations
9 posters

Go down

Oshawa vs. St. Michael's - Saturday, Januaary 16th Empty Oshawa vs. St. Michael's - Saturday, Januaary 16th

Post by Generalizations Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Let's see what the boys bring to the ice tonight. They will need to be disciplined against a team like the Majors.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Oshawa vs. St. Michael's - Saturday, Januaary 16th Empty Re: Oshawa vs. St. Michael's - Saturday, Januaary 16th

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 pm

well gens lose 4-1 they looked tired in the 3rd and what wa s the point in pulling zador when it's 4-1 with 2 :30 left in the game lol odd coaching if u ask me.

Back to top Go down

Oshawa vs. St. Michael's - Saturday, Januaary 16th Empty Re: Oshawa vs. St. Michael's - Saturday, Januaary 16th

Post by GENNY Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Did they get any shots on goal during all those powerplays? Nice goal in the first period and the first for Labardo as a Gen but not much else to get excited about. Playing in Sudbury the night before doesn't help.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:07 am

What was the point of sending Clark , Terrari and Hughes with 16 seconds to go , If there was a message to St Mikes , I did not get it

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:29 am

generalsfan4life wrote:well gens lose 4-1 they looked tired in the 3rd and what wa s the point in pulling zador when it's 4-1 with 2 :30 left in the game lol odd coaching if u ask me.

Why not? What did they have to lose? It's great practice for a young team to prepare for goalie out situations that matter. Worst-case scenario, it ends 5-1 instead of 4-1, no big deal.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Oshawa vs. St. Michael's - Saturday, Januaary 16th Empty pulling Zador

Post by Homer Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 am

I agree, why pull your goalie when the score is 4 - 1. We need a coaching change.

Homer

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Why is everybody call for the coaches job as I think he is doing a fine job for what he has to work with No Berger,No Sullintroup(sp) No Esposto,No MacDonald and for a period of time No Thomas is there anyone else I'm missing? We just don't have the depth yet.Dips is rolling a lines in all situations and thats were players are going to gain OHL experiance.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by GensGirl4Life Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 pm

im sorry who is macdonald ??????? lol
GensGirl4Life
GensGirl4Life

Number of posts : 53
Seat Section : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Opp's I meant Jimmy M
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by gensrock Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:15 pm

1st......st. mikes are a very good team and will be even better next year!......i actually thought the team played well for the most part...3 of 4 goals where re-directions....although i think everyone in the league knows to go high glove side on zador cause alot of guys are going for that spot.
gensrock
gensrock

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:42 pm

You could Scotty Bowman, Toe Blake or Punch Imlach behind that bench, collectively, and that team would do no better!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:17 pm

I know the 3 stooges are not effective

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down