Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for Generals Business Staff!

3 posters

Go down

Give it up for Generals Business Staff! Empty Give it up for Generals Business Staff!

Post by Lindy88 Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:59 pm

We have seen our share of negative posts lately, myself as a poster included. And rightfully so, there isn't much to be overly positive about.

Having said that, I just wanted to give a shout out to Joe Kantor and Jason Hickman. They are going out of their way to seek input from season ticket holders, look for new ideas to improve gameday experiences and make season ticket holders feel special.

I will be back as a season ticket holder next year. I locked in for the three years and don't regret it.

BTW, my wife, my two sons and I really enjoyed the United Way dinner last week. The players were extremely nice to everyone. A lot of good kids on this team for sure.

Heading to Belleville with the guys on Wednesday for what may be my last road trip of the season. Here's hoping Saturday's game in Peterborough is a meaningful one!
Lindy88
Lindy88

Number of posts : 75
Seat Section : 104 row 13
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Give it up for Generals Business Staff! Empty Re: Give it up for Generals Business Staff!

Post by drifter Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:14 pm

I agree Lindy. It has been a bumpy year. But the office staff has done a bang up job.

Thanks to all.
drifter
drifter

Number of posts : 272
Seat Section : 115 row 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Give it up for Generals Business Staff! Empty Re: Give it up for Generals Business Staff!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 pm

The Oshawa Generals should really have a presence @ the Pickering Ribfest the Bowmanville Ribfest and the Oshawa Ribfest!

With thousands of Durham residents in attendance @ these 3 Ribfest's they could sell season's tickets Gens merchandise and have some of the lads signing autographs all the while helping out community charities a win win.

Last edited by QuickDraw on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Nothing like the comfort food after a year of punishment!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down