Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Ticket for Sale

+4
nerfherder
hockeybeats
LX
overbank99
8 posters

Go down

Season Ticket for Sale Empty Season Ticket for Sale

Post by overbank99 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 pm

remaining games section 114 Row 11 Seat 12
players bench side centre ice

$375

overbank99

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Season Ticket for Sale Empty Re: Season Ticket for Sale

Post by LX Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 am

Giving up?

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:33 am

overbank posted the same thing on the noof with more detail. Not because of the Gens poor play early in the year but because of the lack of a suspension against Silk and the 15-year long conspiracy where Dave Branch is keeps picking on the Generals.

Seems like a silly reason to give up on season tickets to me. Fans of pretty much every team in the league seem to think Branch is against their team. I disagree with the lack of a suspension against Silk too but there's no conspiracy, that's nonsense.
Here's what overbank posted:

last saturday night brody silk of sudbury took at least 10 strides and crosschecked a oshawa general player in the face and doen'st get suspended and only a major penalty is called not a match. i know i am biased but Branch continues to screw oshawa going right back to the bryan allen suspension about 15 yrs ago.
this will be my last year of watching ohl hockey i have had enough in fact if anyone is interested in purchasing the remaing games of my season ticket package contact me.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by nerfherder Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:19 pm

hockeybeats wrote:overbank posted the same thing on the noof with more detail. Not because of the Gens poor play early in the year but because of the lack of a suspension against Silk and the 15-year long conspiracy where Dave Branch is keeps picking on the Generals.

Seems like a silly reason to give up on season tickets to me. Fans of pretty much every team in the league seem to think Branch is against their team. I disagree with the lack of a suspension against Silk too but there's no conspiracy, that's nonsense.
Here's what overbank posted:

last saturday night brody silk of sudbury took at least 10 strides and crosschecked a oshawa general player in the face and doen'st get suspended and only a major penalty is called not a match. i know i am biased but Branch continues to screw oshawa going right back to the bryan allen suspension about 15 yrs ago.
this will be my last year of watching ohl hockey i have had enough in fact if anyone is interested in purchasing the remaing games of my season ticket package contact me.

Hey beats were you the taddle tail in school too? Very Happy

nerfherder

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down

Season Ticket for Sale Empty its really only my business!

Post by overbank99 Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:32 pm

fellow Gens fans:

its really only my personal business why i am trying to sell the remaining tickets in my season ticket package.
the reason's(hockey beats posted them), have a lot to do with it but family reasons are much deeper than
that.
i thank those who at least posted thougtful statements and ask those like hockeybeats to mind their own
business.

regards

overbank 99

overbank99

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:22 pm

[/quote] Hey beats were you the taddle tail in school too? Very Happy [/quote]

If that was meant the way I took it then your an idiot for lack of being allowed to use other words, if not then I apologize.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:23 pm

overbank99 wrote:fellow Gens fans:

its really only my personal business why i am trying to sell the remaining tickets in my season ticket package.

Agreed. But any one who reads NOOF might be confused when you made this statement "this will be my last year of watching ohl hockey i have had enough in fact if anyone is interested in purchasing the remaing games of my season ticket package contact me." in relation to the non-suspension of Silk.

As a long time Gens fans I am very unhappy with the lack of suspensions in a couple of cases (Silk and Heard for example) I guess consistent inconsistency continues to be the modus operandi for Dave Branch.

Last edited by Oshawa fan on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nerfherder Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:55 pm

archer_gens wrote:
Hey beats were you the taddle tail in school too? Very Happy [/quote]

If that was meant the way I took it then your an idiot for lack of being allowed to use other words, if not then I apologize.[/quote]

Simply meant as a joke as it seemed funny to me to post what the person said on the noof......not sure how you took it and really don't care as it was not addressed to you

nerfherder

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebranch Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Well, I guess the music guy can tell me I'm silly too, because I'm not using my season tickets anymore either. The continual suspensions have changed the game, there's not much hitting, scrums or passion. How can there be? I sit at games bored, wishing I was elsewhere. I know you like the current product, but I despise it. Finesse, 1970s European style hockey, I have no interest on that. You can bash me if you like because I won't reply anyway, I just wanted to let the original poster know he's not alone. I'm not selling my tickets, I am using the empty seat as protest, but the seat is empty.

Firebranch

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:16 am

Beats you are very tiresome, Dips is a DIP, both you and the Gens can kiss my ass.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:43 am

If you think the product is boring, that seems a lot more reason to not buy season tickets. Nothing silly about that at all. I disagree with your assessment, I think the game is as exciting as it has ever been but if you find it boring, why would you pay for it? What I said was silly was conspiracy theories.

Overbank, you seemed to be quite forceful in making the point that you were giving up your season tickets specifically because of this non-suspension and some sort of Dave Branch conspiracy against the Gens. If that's the reason, I think it's a silly reason to give up season tickets. Just my opinion. If it's another legitimate reason, fair enough. Everyone has the right to choose what they spend their money on.

Ogf, quite classy.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:53 am

If you don't lie the gens why are you still here OGF?

On a side note i'm glad to be rid of any season ticket holder who doesn't want to support the boys because of a few idiots running the league, or cause of a coach, or a gm. Like it or don't, if you like it go if not why are you still here? If you don't want to go don't I won't miss the extra few boo birds. Nothing personal, just sick of a few people in my own life with the same attitude.

Anyone want to wager a guess as to what Sullentrop gets? I'm going with 1 game or 12 + just cause that seems to be what the league does.

archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down