Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season ticket holders stabbed again

4 posters

Go down

Season ticket holders stabbed again Empty Season ticket holders stabbed again

Post by 5forfighting Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:31 am

Just got an email from the generals stating Fans can buy tickets 14.50 on Sunday in the "coke" zone! So any joe blow can pay 14.50 to go the game, but someone who has support the team all year (some of us for many seasons, both home and away) have to pay 18.25 ( granted lower then walk up, but not acceptable with this offer).

I'm tired of the generals lack of appreciation towards season ticket holders. I can understand why I keep hearing so many people say they didn't renew next year.

5forfighting

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Season ticket holders stabbed again Empty Re: Season ticket holders stabbed again

Post by Gens-southern-fanclub Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:44 am

Did it ever cross your mind that coke is paying 6 bucks (or whatever it is) a ticket to have their little zone. Therefore, a fan who cannot afford to go to the game can, coke gets a little advertisement and the Generals get both fan support and the money. So don't feel like you are getting stabbed because someone is getting a better deal they are not.

Gens-southern-fanclub

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Season ticket holders stabbed again Empty Re: Season ticket holders stabbed again

Post by archer_gens Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Anyone including season ticket holders can take that deal. That said it's not even the entire section that they bought I doubt its even 200 seats. The Marlies do it they have 1-3 rows for 10$.

If coke wants to pay part of someones entrance i have no problem with that
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:01 am

Very well said Gens-southern Fanclub.
I have no issue in promoting fan participation. The first two home games , we had a disgusting crowd. I was embarassed. Let's get those seats filled and get the GMC rocking and help our boys !!!

IF we can hook new season ticket holders, which is the ultimate goal, then it is successful.

I guess we should be upset with JT too? buying tickets for a hockey team?

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:27 pm

This promotion was available all year including gamess 1 and 2. Also was available last year at a little more money but u got pizza and a shirt i believe
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down