Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Ticket Holder Lounge

+3
steamed
David T
archer_gens
7 posters

Go down

Season Ticket Holder Lounge Empty Season Ticket Holder Lounge

Post by archer_gens Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 am

Any Info?

Apparently we have a new place to hang out.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Season Ticket Holder Lounge Empty Re: Season Ticket Holder Lounge

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:07 am

we do i didn't know that i like to know some info to.

Back to top Go down

Post by David T Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:18 am

NEW - Season Ticket Holder Lounge

Season ticket holders are encouraged to visit the new Season Ticket Holder Lounge located on suite level in the west end.

To gain access to the new Season Ticket Holder Lounge, please use the main staircase at the back of section 120 and proceed to the upper level. At the top of the stairs you will be required to show your ticket to the game to gain access to the lounge.

We have chosen this area on a trial basis for the final two regular season games. Your feedback is appreciated as we work to improve this area for next season. Please forward your comments via email to tickets@oshawagenerals.com.

David T

Number of posts : 29
Seat Section : 118 ROW 1
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:08 pm

David T wrote:NEW - Season Ticket Holder Lounge

Season ticket holders are encouraged to visit the new Season Ticket Holder Lounge located on suite level in the west end.

To gain access to the new Season Ticket Holder Lounge, please use the main staircase at the back of section 120 and proceed to the upper level. At the top of the stairs you will be required to show your ticket to the game to gain access to the lounge.

We have chosen this area on a trial basis for the final two regular season games. Your feedback is appreciated as we work to improve this area for next season. Please forward your comments via email to tickets@oshawagenerals.com.

David T were did you get this info,as I am a season holder for over 28 years and got no email from the Gen's office, or maybe can't find it on there web site.is it something you heard as a rumour or is there confermation on this, it would be a great idea for the season ticket holders.this is a great move by the ownership giving more perks for the season ticket holders and it shows that the ownership do care about there fan base compared to previous owners and if true I will make my way up stairs to give it a look and see. Very Happy
thanks in advance David T.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by David T Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:20 pm

This is from the Game Day Media kit and SEASON ticket Holders notes the Generals send to me every game day morning. I would check with the box office to make sure you are on the list to get the e-mail. If you want a copy of today's I can sent it to you.

David T

David T

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:28 pm

David T wrote:This is from the Game Day and Media notes the Generals send to me every game day morning. I would check with the box office to make sure you are on the list to get the e-mail. If you want a copy of today's I can sent it to you.

David T

Thanks David T please do send it to me as my Game Day and Media notes get sent to my work email as I'm on there computor there than at home.I'm sure it's there but as last check 3:45 wasn't and by Monday this Season Ticket Holder Lounge for the last 2 games (Hope not) will expire to next year if they do decide to keep this offer.
Thanks David T
and please do foward it
steamed
steamed

Back to top Go down

Post by David T Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 pm

I sent you the info using this message system. I could not attach the Media notes.

David T

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 am

so what did u think?

my opinion is that if you want people to go up there you need to offer more then 4 tables and a railing

my suggestions

-tv's
-couches
-different activities for kids (tatoo's, facepainting)
-door prizes
(doesn't need to be big, pair of tix for friends, signed puck, anything really)

not all are needed but u need a hook
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 am

archer_gens wrote:so what did u think?

my opinion is that if you want people to go up there you need to offer more then 4 tables and a railing

my suggestions

-tv's
-couches
-different activities for kids (tatoo's, facepainting)
-door prizes
(doesn't need to be big, pair of tix for friends, signed puck, anything really)

not all are needed but u need a hook

when I went up, Jason greeted me and talk about there plan for the area,tv's, couches, players not dressed, Jason also said they only came up with the idea middle of last week and depending on the response to see if it will fly.I like the idea cheers
steamed
steamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 am

Jason met me up there as well and mentioned the same things steamed was talking about.
Someone mentioned about moving it closer the the ice so we can actually see the ice when in the lounge. Jason said there were standing room only seats that would make that impossibe. We said to get rid of the standing room only seats..
I like the whold idea....it shows that they want to do different things for their season ticket holders.
Dont forget to send an email to tickets@oshawagenerals.com with your feedback as they want our comments.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:13 pm

I checked it out but I sit too close to Prospects to care. I did induldge in the popcorn and pretzels however. At the Civic I stopped going to the Bobby Orr lounge when they let us drink in our seats.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Good Point Genny , as a premium holder , I only need to leave my seat to discharge , not recharge

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Cool i went up at intermission and didn't see anyone. I like the idea, especialy for before the game if i get there earlier.

I think that they should ax the standing room seats and move it closer. It not like we are selling out everygame. Problem being that i'm assuming there are season ticket standing room up there already? if not then i think its a good idea.

If they were making it a long term thing they could build up the lounge so that it is higher. That way you could see the ice. Was anyone up there when they had the extra standing room installed? I wasn't but they could do something like that. Permanant foundation change would be the way to go if they won't move it closer
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:34 pm

I don't like the idea of getting rid of the standing room because I like the idea of as many people as possible being given a chance to see special events like the Bobby Orr day. It is true though that those days are not that frequent so maybe something adjustable between standing room and lounge space depending on the day is possible.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by David T Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Hate to break it to the premium guys the beer vendor does come down and recharges us in 118. Razz

David T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down