Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your best memory of the year ?

5 posters

Go down

What was your best memory of the year ? Empty What was your best memory of the year ?

Post by Gens Camper Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:16 am

We all can remember a few GOOD nights - not many but some ?

Mine would be the night we beat Windsor at home in OT - what a night - shoot out no less

Then it would be the night Calvin set up Jenner - short handed goal vs Petes in O T

Some how the season has ended too soon and 6 months is a long time to wait to be back at the GMC

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

What was your best memory of the year ? Empty Re: What was your best memory of the year ?

Post by GENNY Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:12 pm

I'll never forget the goal Christian Thomas cranked in from the blueline.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

What was your best memory of the year ? Empty Re: What was your best memory of the year ?

Post by David T Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:57 pm

This was my first year has a season ticket holder. I have been to many games dating back to the early 1970. I moved back to Durham and now have the means to afford a few extras in life. I ENJOYED most games, it is a long winter in Canada it is a great way to spend a night with my wife, family and friends. Beating the Petes, Windsor and the many shoot outs this year kept me on the egde of my seat. I was frusrated more than a few times and also enjoyed a few game winning highs.
We will be back next year.

David T

Number of posts : 29
Seat Section : 118 ROW 1
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:25 pm

For me personally, the first 10-15 games were the most exciting hockey I have seen in a while.

Every night I only needed the edge of my seat. We played so hard and with such heart....that even the losses , I left proud of the effort the boys put out.

I personally enjoyed Hayes sucessess, throughout the year.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

What was your best memory of the year ? Empty Mitchell's showboating

Post by 63 Split Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Easy call on best moment. In shootout against Windsor, after Mitchell scored and did a big showboat grandstand infront of the Generals bench, Andy went down and scored right back with an in your face showboat right back at the Windsor bench.....Dale went nuts and had a hissy fit....absolutely classic and worth a my season ticket rate right there. Second place was a fight of Emerson's, I forget who it was even.....but he staggered off the ice infront of us bleeding and dazed.....wait, that's most of his fights....never mind.
63 Split
63 Split

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down