Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

offence vs petes

3 posters

Go down

offence vs petes Empty offence vs petes

Post by ohagan Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:43 pm

we played pretty good on offence tonight. that was a nice shorthanded goal in the first. nice we rebounded from quick 2 0 deficite. also we had some good passing plays throughout the game and we were playing against their #1 goalie. once the roster is set and the team starts to gel, we are going to see some very nice goals this year. too bad we couldnt get anything going on that last powerplay in the last 2 mins of the 3rd.

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

offence vs petes Empty Re: offence vs petes

Post by Kevy Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:46 pm

ohagan wrote:we played pretty good on offence tonight. that was a nice shorthanded goal in the first. nice we rebounded from quick 2 0 deficite. also we had some good passing plays throughout the game and we were playing against their #1 goalie. once the roster is set and the team starts to gel, we are going to see some very nice goals this year.

Once the team starts to gel? I think they already have....and we have seem some great goals in the pre-season thus far. This team has just a wee bit of talent. I have said this many times to people already. Putting the puck in the net will not be the problem....keeping it out will
Kevy
Kevy

Number of posts : 789
Seat Section : 114 Row 7
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by JPH Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Pretty good effort. I feel there were a few too many "one man show" plays, sometimes dipsy doodling when players are open. As Kevy said, we will have zero issue scoring.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down