Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gens unveiled there 3rd jerserys today

3 posters

Go down

gens unveiled there 3rd jerserys today Empty gens unveiled there 3rd jerserys today

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:56 pm

i;m glad the gens have there jersery as blue i like them alot.

Back to top Go down

gens unveiled there 3rd jerserys today Empty Re: gens unveiled there 3rd jerserys today

Post by ohagan Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:11 pm

yes the blue jerseys are ok but on the ohl website thay have pics of the kingston and kitchener 3rd jerseys, and they were unique, actually kingston sort of used the generals crest with their name, and kitchener had a WWI soldier head as their logo, but ours just look like the red and white jerseys

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

gens unveiled there 3rd jerserys today Empty Re: gens unveiled there 3rd jerserys today

Post by runner Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:14 pm

I thought they looked great. Heard today they have red pants to wear with them. Can't wait to see them in a game

runner

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Couldn't go to the bbq this afternoon, but I think the third jerseys look great in the pic on the Gens website. We'll get to see the blue jerseys at the Gens next home game on Oct. 3rd against Kingston. Very Happy

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down