Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUSPENSIONS RELATED TO SEPTEMBER 24 vs. PETERBOROUGH

+3
bigE88
Hayes#21
Peter_Puck
7 posters

Go down

SUSPENSIONS RELATED TO SEPTEMBER 24 vs. PETERBOROUGH Empty SUSPENSIONS RELATED TO SEPTEMBER 24 vs. PETERBOROUGH

Post by Peter_Puck Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Well took long enough for it to show up in the media notes on the OHL website, but here is the scoop:

Sabourin
Genner
Andreoff
Zupanic

Suspended for 2 games eligible to return Oct. 8. Now let's see how the team performs under adversity. We play Ottawa and Kingston, before returning with a full bench to play Kingston again. I will miss these guys but it would be nice for the team to win with and without them in the lineup. Smile

Last edited by Peter_Puck on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Peter_Puck
Peter_Puck

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

SUSPENSIONS RELATED TO SEPTEMBER 24 vs. PETERBOROUGH Empty Re: SUSPENSIONS RELATED TO SEPTEMBER 24 vs. PETERBOROUGH

Post by Hayes#21 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:59 am

I am not surprised that there were suspensions after the maylay on last Friday's game. I was pretty certian they would be coming.

This is a good team building time, and learn to win in all situations. We still have some good scoring , with Berger, Thomas ,Jensen, Laughton...I am not too worried.

And Clark will most likey be back...I am happy for that. I know many will not be happy, but I will. Show them what you got kid.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

SUSPENSIONS RELATED TO SEPTEMBER 24 vs. PETERBOROUGH Empty Re: SUSPENSIONS RELATED TO SEPTEMBER 24 vs. PETERBOROUGH

Post by bigE88 Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Hayes#21 wrote:I am not surprised that there were suspensions after the maylay on last Friday's game. I was pretty certian they would be coming.

This is a good team building time, and learn to win in all situations. We still have some good scoring , with Berger, Thomas ,Jensen, Laughton...I am not too worried.

And Clark will most likey be back...I am happy for that. I know many will not be happy, but I will. Show them what you got kid.

I will be happy Hayes21
bigE88
bigE88

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:51 pm

like i posted before, lets give clarke a few games and see what happens, we will be shorthanded this weekend, but aside from clarke we have balanced scoring and im confident we will play well this weekend, LETS GET 2 MORE WINS!!!!!! GO GENNIES!!!!!!!

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Generalizations Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:20 am

Clark still has to serve a suspension outstanding from last season.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:36 am

Generalizations wrote:Clark still has to serve a suspension outstanding from last season.

He got two games for that and has served them. He can play now.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by the croc Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Other than Clark's fighting spirit, what does he bring to the team? With the trades made I guess he was added for his toughness. If Dehaan did come back would Clark stay?

the croc

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bigE88 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:39 am

the croc wrote:Other than Clark's fighting spirit, what does he bring to the team? With the trades made I guess he was added for his toughness. If Dehaan did come back would Clark stay?

Well what do most energy players bring to a team ?? do you expect him to score 30 goals ? no, he provides hustle, grit and determination. Something this team desperately needs sometimes. Get over it people, he will be around. They wouldn't have traded Stokes, Padulo and released Alcock if the coaching staff felt they didn't need him.
bigE88
bigE88

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:45 am

Clark brings a role playing position. The young man got two shifts a game last year for most of the year. Near the end of last year, he got a few more shifts and was on the powerplay(in front of the net). He is a utility player. Every team that wins championships ...has them. He also can score. He is not a top of the league scorer by any means, but balanced scoring wins. So if we have a guy on the 4 th line that can score a goal or two and will stand up for his teammates, and can sit on the bench for 58 minutes without a single complaint and comes to play with the same determination every game, deserves a chance to play.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down