Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GMC to host Canada Switzerland World Junior Exhibition Game

+2
ohagan
Gens_Fan_22
6 posters

Go down

GMC to host Canada Switzerland World Junior Exhibition Game  Empty GMC to host Canada Switzerland World Junior Exhibition Game

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Great news that the World Juniors will have an exhibition game vs. Switzerland on Dec. 20th at GMC.
Hopefully it will be Calvin deHaan vs. Alain Berger. Calvin needs to turn things around though to make this team.
SEasons ticket holders will receive further details as they have the first choice of seating.
Other games will be in Toronto Dec. 21 and Kitchener Dec. 23.

Go Canada Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

GMC to host Canada Switzerland World Junior Exhibition Game  Empty Re: GMC to host Canada Switzerland World Junior Exhibition Game

Post by ohagan Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Wow, thanx for info. That is good news and it will be a good event for sure. I plan on going, bet it will be packed at the arena that night

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

GMC to host Canada Switzerland World Junior Exhibition Game  Empty Re: GMC to host Canada Switzerland World Junior Exhibition Game

Post by ohagan Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:18 pm

I read that tickets range from $25 to $50 and will go on sale nov 2nd, but the game is at 11am lol. Sorry just kidding it is at 7pm

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan4life Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:40 pm

that's cool thx for the info.
generalsfan4life
generalsfan4life

Number of posts : 125
Seat Section : sec 114 row 6 seat 8
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 pm

There will be a package for the Game in Toronto and the CHL top prospects game!
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:29 am

Ticket prices for the Canada games are the most expensive in Oshawa... here is the story .. http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/article/team-canada-to-visit-ontario-before-2011-iihf-world-junior-championship

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 am

Don't care in this case. Its team Canada and I don't have to drive to Hamilton or Toronto like last time.

In the end it saves us fans money cuz we save on travel costs.

Game will sell out fast, GMC will be rocking, totally worth the cost.

Hamilton was super fun when they had a pre tourny game.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 am

My son and I went to Hamilton and watched Canada/Sovlakia. It was awesome. The buzz around the arena was excellent, great experience. We had a big Canadian Flag and when we were moving in the streets everyone was cheering and honking horns. Great time. Hamilton served up free beer in the bar to whoever had a Canada Jersey on after the game.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan4life Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:06 am

i'm going for sure can't wait
generalsfan4life
generalsfan4life

Number of posts : 125
Seat Section : sec 114 row 6 seat 8
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:36 am

STH got an email today.

We have from the 25th to the 2nd I believe to grab our seats. We are not allowed to purchase any other seats other then our own until the public on sale date.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by dewitl Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:40 pm

I'll definitely be there regardless of the price. Also, I factor in that I won't have to pay for parking here because the garage is always free after 7pm. The ticket price may be lower in Toronto but I'd have to drive there and pay for parking. Between gas and parking it all works out. I can't wait! Watching the World Juniors is one of the many great things about Christmas holidays! rendeer

dewitl

Number of posts : 50
Seat Section : 116
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down