Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens Vs Ottawa

+2
jaycro
Hayes#21
6 posters

Go down

Gens Vs Ottawa Empty Gens Vs Ottawa

Post by Hayes#21 Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:57 am

I am really looking forward to this game tonight. This is a biggie for us. I want our team pumped and hyped and ready to play. No weak first period...and I look forward to see how we stack up against this team right now. I personally think this will be a 1 goal game, and may be a nail biter!!! Soooooooo Looking forward to this match up. Lets go GENS !!!!!!!

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Gens Vs Ottawa Empty Re: Gens Vs Ottawa

Post by jaycro Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Without De Haan, Jensen, Jenner and Laughlin, I'm expecting a loss! Too much depth gone to deal with the top line in the league. Sorry to be a "downer"!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:19 pm

I need to remind hockeybeats to play some Brazilian music tonight. Any chance of Terry making a welcome announcement?
See ya at the game. We can beat Ottawa. cheers
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Shouldn't Jenner be back tonight? He only got one game...which was last nights game. And I am not sure about Laughton, I am sure they have not reviewed his two hander, but I am pretty sure Jenner should be back in... and with that, we got a shot in my opinion....But we need to stay out of the penalty box...and watch the high guy coming in off the point....they kill on us on that play every game.....

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:35 pm

At the town hall meeting Friday night, they said that they believe Jenner and Laughton will get two games each.
Boys need to be pumped tonight after an embarassing loss to the Colts last night.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 am

Thought the Gens were well on their way after a great 1st period tonight...nice to even see a powerplay goal in that period against the best team in the league killing penalties!

Would have obviously been nice to see the Gens go into the Christmas break with a win over the division leaders. You can look at "what if" situations over and over, but when you consider how many points the Gens are behind Ottawa right now, and you look at the lost points that were attainable...not winning in regulation tonight, last night's game in Barrie, not closing out the game in Brampton in regulation last Sunday, and not getting points out of the game in Niagara where they led 3-0 in the 1st period...the Gens could certainly be right up there with the 67's.

Overall, it's been an exciting first half! Very Happy The Gens have 3 more home games than they do away games in the 2nd half...the 29th against Niagara will be here before we know it. Merry Christmas to everyone and all the best in 2011! santa

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:00 am

Genny did you catch the Brazillian music? Two songs, one during the second period, one during the second intermission. I meant to get a third one in during the third period, didn't work out. Overtime would've got me some strange reactions so I didn't want to do it then. Laughing

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:13 pm

You made them dance beats. Well done.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. santa rendeer
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103