Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's Jeff Brown?

+5
mygens
kenner60981
Oshawa fan
jaycro
Peter_Puck
9 posters

Go down

Where's Jeff Brown? Empty Where's Jeff Brown?

Post by Peter_Puck Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:58 pm

I realize one OA has it sit but is just a concidence Brown is sitting. Berger imo has not really showed any initiative like he did last year prior to his injury at the WJC. Brown imo out works Berger.

Last edited by Peter_Puck on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Peter_Puck
Peter_Puck

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Where's Jeff Brown? Empty Re: Where's Jeff Brown?

Post by jaycro Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:07 am

I would agree with you wholeheartedly! ( and I am not a big Jeff Brown fan, although he is winning me over this year)

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 am

They need Dehart with Maggio not ready and De Haan with juniors.

Berger has not missed a game although I agree he doesn't often play with much energy. I think this means he is not going anywhere.

I thought Dehart was going but someone posted an unconfirmed report that Brown was traded to Windsor.

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kenner60981 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:16 am

They reported it on the noof and now there saying the source is Jeff Brown himself

kenner60981

Number of posts : 66
Seat Section : on the glass 110
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 am

Well if Brown has been traded then that may well mean that De Haan will be gone. Otherwise there are an awful lot of d-men in there last year here.

Oshawa fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:45 am

Well, DeHart as an overager might be traded, but cannot come back next year. I can't see De Haan here and I would suspect he will be moved. Zupancic is not a top four and will not be back while Valentine and Maggio are "keepers" for next year to anchor the defence.

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter_Puck Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 am

According to thenoof via Ottergal. Jeff will be suiting up in the game between Windsor and Erie. Tomorrows gamesheet will shed some light the trade should be on OHL site tomorrow but won't hold my breathe the site is terrible for updating timely info.

Good Luck Jeff!
Peter_Puck
Peter_Puck

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:40 am

Brown had to be the guy to go , good guy , but just not what the gens need going forward , can't have too many defenseman , long season , injuries Ect , with dehartv, dehaan , valentine , maggio , sullen trop , pretty solid back end , and desalvo in net , we are looking solid man , it's possible the gens may move , one of , hope, Quinn, zupancic, etc.

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:42 am

Or McDowell

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 am

I doubt McDowell will go anywhere , he has a big upside

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by newgensfan85 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:30 am

de haan isnt going anywhere if he does its because he requested it other then that see one of the younger d be sent out i dont see them making any big moves i believe the biggest being jeff brown and zador other then that i believe its done for de haan will be staying as a gens player

newgensfan85

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 am

jaycro wrote:Well, DeHart as an overager might be traded, but cannot come back next year. I can't see De Haan here and I would suspect he will be moved. Zupancic is not a top four and will not be back while Valentine and Maggio are "keepers" for next year to anchor the defence.

I would be very surprised to see Valentine back next year. He is more likely to be be playing pro hockey with the San Jose (I think) organization.

Oshawa fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevy Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 pm

mygens wrote:Brown had to be the guy to go , good guy , but just not what the gens need going forward , can't have too many defenseman , long season , injuries Ect , with dehartv, dehaan , valentine , maggio , sullen trop , pretty solid back end , and desalvo in net , we are looking solid man , it's possible the gens may move , one of , hope, Quinn, zupancic, etc.

At this point I wouldn't even consider Hope a D-man. His game has improved since being put up on the wing, and I personally believe he should stay there....and it does help somewhat if we were to have a d-man leave mid game (i.e. Zupancic on Wed.)
Kevy
Kevy

Number of posts : 789
Seat Section : 114 Row 7
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Oshawa fan wrote:
jaycro wrote:Well, DeHart as an overager might be traded, but cannot come back next year. I can't see De Haan here and I would suspect he will be moved. Zupancic is not a top four and will not be back while Valentine and Maggio are "keepers" for next year to anchor the defence.

I would be very surprised to see Valentine back next year. He is more likely to be be playing pro hockey with the San Jose (I think) organization.

Anaheim

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm

We got a 4th in 2013. good luck Jeff you will be missed Very Happy
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down