Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens vs SSM

+2
generalsfan
archer_gens
6 posters

Go down

Gens vs SSM Empty Gens vs SSM

Post by archer_gens Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Game is only 14$ in celebration of making the playoffs. I cant wait. Promo code is on the gens site, forget what it is now.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Gens vs SSM Empty Re: Gens vs SSM

Post by generalsfan Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:34 am

Thanks for posting that archer_gens, hopefully some people can take advantage of it. Mention the code "Push14" at the box office and get tickets for $14. Looking forward to the game! Very Happy

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Should be a good weekend, I expect to see Bailie play tonight, since we need Di Salvo more against Owen Sound and Brampton. Owen Sound might not be in our conference but they are a huge test for us, and could be a tell tale sign as to where we stand.

Thomas is on a 3 game goal scoring streak as well I believe.

I don't think we will miss Jenner to much, we have been able to play short handed before and while SSM has won a few games as of late they are only a few losses away from being eliminated from the playoff picture.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:23 pm

I had the same thought on Bailie starting tonight. The Greyhounds might soon become a non-playoff team so I hope the effort is good from the Gens...time to bring a high level of intensity, commitment and execution, regardless of who the opponent is.

Thomas needs 7 goals in the remaining 14 games to hit 50. Would be fantastic...and it would be even better if we got to see it happen at the GM Centre! Very Happy

generalsfan

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan4life Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:34 am

yay gens win 6-1 tonight i thought it was kinda of a boring game tonight or maybe it was just me.
generalsfan4life
generalsfan4life

Number of posts : 125
Seat Section : sec 114 row 6 seat 8
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens4me Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:43 am

Way to go Gens......Yea for Andy #1 star

Gens4me

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:31 am

Six goals in 13 games, greataccomplishment, if he stays hot is anyone thinking 22 pnts in 13 games is possible. Either way great effort but id love to witness both mile stones.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:31 am

What a season Andreoff is having. 2 great goals tonight. Andreoff has become such a valuable asset to the Gens, an effective all around player who you can count on in any situation. He would get my vote for most improved player.

Hope the Booster Club has a great time in Owen Sound Saturday night. I'm hoping the timing of Hishon's suspension works out nicely for the Gens. Sometimes timing is everything as they say...the Gens only face the Attack twice in a season, and for both meetings coming up, the Gens won't have to face Owen Sound's leading scorer in either one. Very Happy

generalsfan

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 am

I agree, I wanted him off the team before the season started, mainly cause I liked Stokes better, thought he had more heart and would play harder for us. I realized only 1 of 3 or 4 of our vets were getting the spot Andy was given.

I also would never have offered him an OA spot on next years team, assuming that we have a team making a deep playoff run I thought we would need to be trading for OA's. I would love to have Valentine, DeHann and Valentine as are OA's next year. Have a feeling that we will need to trade for at least one OA cause Valentine will be in the AHL and DeHaan in the NHL. And Zupancic should not be our third OA.

Then Gens played very well this week. However I do have a few complaints anyways (but hey not about the on ice product) Very Happy

When did 2010-2011 cards come out, I didn't remember hearing anything. Don't we normally have playoff info by now? Pretty sure the last two years we had it in August, which is funny since we missed the playoffs (one month til playoffs!) Finally the new program is a joke, waste of money, myself and my friends five year old were dissapointed.

I guess since the third period was slow tonight and the game was wrapped up I had time to think about things.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:34 pm

generalsfan wrote:Thanks for posting that archer_gens, hopefully some people can take advantage of it. Mention the code "Push14" at the box office and get tickets for $14. Looking forward to the game! Very Happy

Can someone tell me if this Sundays game against the Attack is also a $14 game? Is it the same code Push 14?

ohagan

Number of posts : 360
Seat Section : 119 standing room
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:02 pm

not as of right now, maybe they will send out a new promotion, doubt it though, theres always the fan zone
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 pm

archer_gens wrote:not as of right now, maybe they will send out a new promotion, doubt it though, theres always the fan zone

Ok thanx archer, someone told me it was printed in Wednesdays (yesterdays) newspaper but I didn't get a paper

Last edited by ohagan on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

ohagan

Back to top Go down

Post by TipcoSr Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:17 pm

It was in yesterdays paper....Limited number of $14 tickets when you mention promotion code PUSH14 at the box office. It mentions the Feb 27 game against Owen Sound and the March 3 game against Kingston.

TipcoSr

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 pm

TipcoSr wrote:It was in yesterdays paper....Limited number of $14 tickets when you mention promotion code PUSH14 at the box office. It mentions the Feb 27 game against Owen Sound and the March 3 game against Kingston.

Right on thanx for the info TipcoSr

ohagan

Back to top Go down

Post by ohagan Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:15 pm

i just went to the box office and just an fyi, the promo is restricted to section 109, i like section 119 so i payed full price

ohagan

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:16 pm

cool awesome, what I had read only had to do with last weekends tickets, haven't read yesterdays paper yet
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down