Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogers OHL Action Pak

5 posters

Go down

Rogers OHL Action Pak Empty Rogers OHL Action Pak

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Enquired today with Rogers and was told at the present time that the OHL action pak is only availabe as part of the super sports pak at 32.43 monthly.
Anyone been able to get this by itself.? Last year the price was 109.00 for the season.
The Rogers representative said that it might be too early and to give it a few weeks and it might be offered on its own. I certainly hope that is the case.
Since we have no radio coverage at the moment, this was a great deal. Hope they are still going to offer it.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Rogers OHL Action Pak Empty Re: Rogers OHL Action Pak

Post by hockeybeats Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 pm

This is always the answer when you ask too early. In years past, it only becomes available by itself a few days before the regular season starts. That being said, I don't think it's a good deal at all on its own. Count on that $109 going up a bit (the Super Sports Pack was $29.99 last year). Assuming a price of $120 for easy math since the season is roughly six months long and that's $20/month just for the OHL. $32/month gets you OHL, NHL, NBA and NFL. Even if you just watch NHL/OHL, it's still a much better deal. Of course, if the OHL is all you watch, there's no point in paying for what you won't watch.

Ask also if the per season price includes playoffs - if my memory is right, it doesn't.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 5forfighting Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Yes Beats the Pay Preview package that you buy includes playoffs - right up unitl Sportnets starts to cover it. We buy just the OHL Package every year and it starts in September and ends in May. Had some issues it durning the Niagara Series and there was some intense conversations with Rogers Reps though. HA HA

5forfighting

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 am

That's a little better if it goes to May. It's now 7-8 months instead of 6. I'll still take my NHL Center Ice and NFL Sunday ticket though. Laughing

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixterola Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:32 pm

I just ordered the OHL action pak for $109. so it is out there on it's own. Very Happy

Nixterola

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by UGENS Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:27 pm

the first day I was handed the Line it could only be got with the sports package for $31.95 . So I called back the next day got a guy named Mike and he sold me from pay per view the OHL pack for $109.99 plua HST. so just call and get a different operator!!

UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down