Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE THE GENS UP FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

ARE THE GENS UP FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty ARE THE GENS UP FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 pm

ARE THE GENS UP FOR SALE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any one have any info

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

ARE THE GENS UP FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ARE THE GENS UP FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Where would u get that idea,where did you hear this...source..im not doubting you i would just like to know if this is really true cause our current owners suck!!!!

Back to top Go down

ARE THE GENS UP FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ARE THE GENS UP FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by archer_gens Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm

yes more info

I'd heard pretty much the exact opposite of that.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 pm

I was having lunch with a prominent local business owner who was approached about purchasing the club . He does not have any interest in following thru

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Interesting.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 pm

no doubt in my mind rocco has no long term interest in this club , his actions or lack thereof speak volumes ! i never liked the idea of his ownership from day one , we need a local owner with a vested interest in not only generals hockey , but the local community as well ! Guys , this has been the problem with the Gens franchise since Humphres retired and sold the club !!! BAD OWNERSHIP, BEGETS BAD MANAGEMENT , AND BAD COACHING !

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down