Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens at Rangers Jan. 6

2 posters

Go down

Gens at Rangers Jan. 6 Empty Gens at Rangers Jan. 6

Post by generalsfan Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:53 am

5th straight win! cheers

Some great confidence and momentum now with the team...perfect time for it heading into the next 2 games against Brampton. Tonight, just like in Belleville, I liked how we played in the 3rd with the lead and really didn't give up too many quality chances.

The PP that at one time in the 1st half of the season was 19th out of 20 teams overall, is now 3rd best on the road and basically tied for 4th best overall. Well done guys to turn it around! Very Happy

Hope that Hermenegildo and Labardo are both okay. The need for the Gens at the trade deadline was D anyway, but that need for depth may have just become a bit more urgent.

Let's keep the good times rollin' heading into the Bunker!

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Gens at Rangers Jan. 6 Empty Re: Gens at Rangers Jan. 6

Post by archer_gens Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:15 am

The Roster could be quite different come Sunday. Loosepucks saying a trade could happen, and Jenner and Jensen should be reinserted assuming they are still with the team. Also the subtraction of Hermenegildo and Labardo if either are seriously injured.

Here is my question. If an overager is injured at the trade deadline, can you release them? Thought I heard something about not trading players who can't clear medicals.

I'm curious because say a team has 4 OA's and the one they were gonna cut or in the case the one they planned to trade gets injured what happens.

archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down