Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens vs Battalion

2 posters

Go down

Gens vs Battalion Empty Gens vs Battalion

Post by archer_gens Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:34 pm

We seem to have gotten away from game day threads and instead have enjoyed making threads about how bad things have gotten.

However Last night was one of the more entertaining games that I have seen. The forwards seems to be loosening up already, it's gotta be nice, they can now take chances and feel like the defence has there backs. It would be nice if we didn't have to hold on for dear life to our lead, but getting wins against both Brampton and Kitchener and being 6-1 since the break is the perfect christmas gift.

What happened to Ottawa last night! they totally allowed the Petes to walk all over them. If the Gens want to move up in the standings it's not gonna me easy.

Looking forward to the game Sunday which is a new feeling that wasn't there the first half of the year.

archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Gens vs Battalion Empty Re: Gens vs Battalion

Post by nerfherder Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Agreed! This was the first Friday game in a long time that I sat in my seat all 3 periods to watch rather than watch from the Bar. Very Happy

nerfherder

Number of posts : 144
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down