Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battalion vs. the 'Gens'

4 posters

Go down

Battalion vs. the 'Gens' Empty Battalion vs. the 'Gens'

Post by jaycro Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:16 pm

A tough one to lose. Bailie was okay, perhaps even 'good'. The powerplay,as per usual, STUNK (0 for 10 the last two games!). The effort fluctuated between decent and energetic but was not consistent all night. I don't enjoy the 'dump and chase' style thr Gennies enploy most of the time. I don't know why a more puck possession game is employed. Oh wait, yes I do! The only offensive-minded centre they have is Andreoff and he is frequently a left winger.

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Battalion vs. the 'Gens' Empty Re: Battalion vs. the 'Gens'

Post by Peter_Puck Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Agree 100%, and is Sullentrop afraid to shoot at the net, why does he fire the puck back into the corner when the forwards have fought to get it out and passed it back to him. Sullentrop's play since he returned from training camp has been mediocre he played much better last season. He should have learned from Maggio drafting means nothing you have to earn your spot on a team. Petgrave stands out more as a rounded out player than any of the forwards. What is Jenners' problem he has turned into a grinder and when he gets the puck he misses the net! Enough said, wow are the coaches watching the same game?

Last edited by Peter_Puck on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Peter_Puck
Peter_Puck

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:15 pm

I thought it was win or in if or lose and you sit confused not saying anything about Bailie but he did lose against Kingston didn't he. confused
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by chupa81 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Peter_Puck wrote:Agree 100%, and is Sullentrop afraid to shoot at the net, why does he fire the puck back into the corner when the forwards have fought to get it out and passed it back to him. Sullentrop's play since he returned from training camp has been mediocre he played much better last season. He should have learned from Maggio drafting means nothing you have to earn your spot on a team. Petgrave stands out more as a rounded out player than any of the forwards. What is Jenners' problem he has turned into a grinder and when he gets the puck he misses the net! Enough said, wow are the coaches watching the same game?

Petgrave is a great player, on the D side and the O side.. As for Jenner, since he came back from WJC... He has been brutal!!! For the guy who wears the C shows no heart out there. He was on the ice for all 3 goals. That entire line sucks!!! The these guys don't knoe how to pass the puck. everytime Jenner is on the ice when the other team scores he put his head down and is ready for the faceoff. Also why on earth is he being double shifted. i don't think the coaches are watching the same game. Sullentrop is also brutal would rather see Quinn out there, have a seat Sullentrop. Tonight I think makes or breaks the season.

chupa81

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down