Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenner & Jensen

+3
newgensfan85
Gens Camper
chupa81
7 posters

Go down

Jenner & Jensen Empty Jenner & Jensen

Post by chupa81 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Anyone else waiting for these guys to show up and start playing? Where is the Jenner that we watched for team Canada?? Hitting everyone in sight, he seems disinterested in playing right now. I get it’s a letdown coming back from the WJC but come on…. Same with Jensen way to many give aways and no effort to get back on D. The team won 5 in a row without them and have lost 2-3 since they have come back. I think they are good players but something is not right. One more thought, get Thomas off the point on the PP… and start hitting the net, way to many bad angle shots!!!

chupa81

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Jenner & Jensen Empty Re: Jenner & Jensen

Post by Gens Camper Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm

As with most players coming back from that grinding World juniors - the mind and body needs rest.

However this group is lacking a player with GRIT

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by chupa81 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 pm

I agree but if your mind isn't there sit for an extra game of two, they were winning without them. Lets hope Emerson brings some grit when he's back!

chupa81

Back to top Go down

Post by newgensfan85 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:27 am

Or labardo Smile

newgensfan85

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JPH Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:04 am

newgensfan85 wrote:Or labardo Smile

Agreed 100%. Labardo and Clark are about the only two who have given a crap all year, while the rest pick and choose.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens-southern-fanclub Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:14 am

Really. You are going with that statement.
No one cares on this team except Labardo and Clark.

You have no idea what a kid is being told by the coaching staff or if he is playing hurt and you group the WHOLE team in as they don't give a crap.

Please get real

Gens-southern-fanclub

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by JPH Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Right, cause players that care so much, and are on such a strong lineup always sit out of a playoff spot going into the home stretch of the season.

You can request for me to get real until your keyboard dies, from what I have seen all year the only guys who have consistently given a crap are the two I mentioned. I guess Thomas was just "hurt" or being told to "hit the glass for bonus points", or that Lessio was told "Hey, I feel you would be a much more effective player if you read up on the definition of backcheck, and then prompty forgoet what you had just read" "Also be sure to run your yap every time you hear a whistle"

Also a huge LOL to the coaching staff who basically skirted around the issue of players not playing nearly up to snub.....but I guess you missed that one too. Glad to know those players "that would be moved if they arent up to snub" were moved...

You know what? I'd honestly love to hear more examples of players who have played with pride since September. I'd much rather be missing players from that list, than to be correct in thinking only 2 players are competing.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens-southern-fanclub Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 am

Where do I start I will give you your two
Laughton, Sabourin, Graves,Suellentrop, Quinn, Hope, Mcdowell, Baille, Altshuller, Brown, Carlisle, Hughes, Cassels, Urbanic and I would even go to say Lessio has played with pride all season.
I didn't miss the one about the coaches either but to give Agnew credit he has shown he will move players down a line when not playing ie Jenner and Laughton. But they still do things that make your head shake especially with the Defense. We are in trouble next year if players don't get the proper playing time this year.

Gens-southern-fanclub

Back to top Go down

Post by the croc Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 pm

You have more problems to consider for next year which a new/used GM will have to deal with. The Gens lose the 3 oas from this year and potentially 9 next year. I know that they can keep three . But we are in some serious doo-dah next year. The three new guys will help this year and I like Emerson Clark. I thought he took some bonehead penalties last year but he has shown me a lot this year which is more than I could say for Thomas and Jenson on Sunday. Oh and a lot of the fans in my section can add to that list of no shows Gens-southern-fanclub.

the croc

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens-southern-fanclub Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:54 pm

As opposed to you I have seen every game and when I watch the game it is from outside the bar.

Gens-southern-fanclub

Back to top Go down

Post by chupa81 Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Gens-southern-fanclub wrote:Where do I start I will give you your two
Laughton, Sabourin, Graves,Suellentrop, Quinn, Hope, Mcdowell, Baille, Altshuller, Brown, Carlisle, Hughes, Cassels, Urbanic and I would even go to say Lessio has played with pride all season.
I didn't miss the one about the coaches either but to give Agnew credit he has shown he will move players down a line when not playing ie Jenner and Laughton. But they still do things that make your head shake especially with the Defense. We are in trouble next year if players don't get the proper playing time this year.

I agree with you 100% the guys who should be leading this team are not. AA has also been been a disapointment. All the players who have been drafted have not shown up this year. You mentioned Suellentrop I don't think he's been very good this year...misses De Hann and looks bad a lot of nights... I muat say all the new D Men look great!!! Big weekend this weekend lets hope the bys show up. Yes that means you Jenner and Jensen... We can only hope

chupa81

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens-southern-fanclub Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 pm

I agree he has not looked good but that can be discussed in another thread. Jenner and Jensen need to step it up

Gens-southern-fanclub

Back to top Go down

Post by the croc Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Gens-southern-fanclub: Keep the cheapshots to yourself. I don't drink . I misunderstood. I thought that we were allowed to discuss the Gens.If the opinions you value were only your own, then you should organize your own board.

the croc

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens-southern-fanclub Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:52 pm

If your post was not a shot at me, I apologize.

Gens-southern-fanclub

Back to top Go down

Post by the croc Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Apology accepted,gens-southern fanclub. For me, it is my frustation setting in when I know these boys have some skills, but...

the croc

Back to top Go down

Post by bologna Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:53 pm

yeah 4 points last night just wasnt enough

bologna

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down