Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicklas Jensen

4 posters

Go down

Nicklas Jensen Empty Nicklas Jensen

Post by core33 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:11 am

Just wondering how he is allowed to play in the AHL. He was drafted into the NHL out of Oshawa, and is not an OA. I did see he was called up to Van but is now back down. Is it maybe because Oshawa released him of his contract?

core33

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

Nicklas Jensen Empty Imports have different rules

Post by Gens Camper Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:04 am

Don Cherry is right - If I had my way I would not have any imports allowed in the CHL

Imports can cost a team over $50,000 - to drafting rights and special favours - fly over parents etc

However they can leave and play where they want after they are drafted - AHL - Europe

Bottom line - Jensen could not play for D J Smith

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Nicklas Jensen Empty Re: Nicklas Jensen

Post by core33 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:10 pm

I thought he would have to abeid with the chl/Nhl agreement being drafted out of the ohl. I know if he was drafted before he came he wouldnt have to follow the agreement.

core33

Back to top Go down

Post by 5forfighting Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 pm

I could careless where he plays, just glad he's gone. I fully believe he was a large contributar to the problems last years team had! Glad he didnt come back last year.

5forfighting

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:07 pm

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR SURE , so many areas where the junior teams and we the fans who financially support junior hockey get screwed over !!!

for me junior hockey isnt what it used to be !!! i've been around since 81 , the teams are getting younger , good players are leaving wayyy earlier , hence we are in constant rebuild mode , almost every year it seems , and who gets short changed ???? WE THE FANS WHO FINANCIALLY SUPPORT THE LEAGUE !

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:08 pm

yeah sorry but i agree with 5forfighting on the whole "I COULD NOT GIVE A RATS A$$" where he is because of the fact he was most resposable for our problems last year and the fact he did not want to be here,so screw him.I DONT CARE EITHER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by core33 Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Oh I agree with all this too, but he would have fetched some assets in a trade.

core33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down