Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Bailie

5 posters

Go down

Kevin Bailie Empty Kevin Bailie

Post by 5forfighting Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 pm

As most know I have been a Bailie supporter all year. Just wonder what everyone's thoughts are towards him now that he's more consistent and getting a ton more playing time.

As I said before, he's no Subban or Vestin (sp), however, I think once he got playing and his confidence has been built up- he's definately playing a lot better.

5forfighting

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Kevin Bailie Empty Re: Kevin Bailie

Post by Gens Camper Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 pm

He was the # 1 STAR last night - 1 bad goal otherwise played GREAT

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JPH Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm shocked. Literally shocked. Never thought he had it in him, and I guess I wrote him off.

However, this goes to show that if you give a goalie a chance to run, win lose or draw (provided he isnt getting blown out game in game out) you can give a guy confidence.

Ridding the "win you're in" crap is one of the best things Agnew has done all year.

JPH

Number of posts : 172
Seat Section : Somewhere in Section 119
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Time will tell, I'm still not convinced. His play has picked up with the addition of defence. He has kept us in a few games but he doesn't make the saves that make a goalie great. We could have easily had a 2 goal lead after the first period if not for to crazy saves by Niagaras goalie.

I don't feel Bailie steals games, which is something a goalie his age and possibly in his last year should be able to do. Especially on a team going for it, which is what I believe we decided to do.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 am

He doesn't steel games , but he is much improved over last year , i didn't think it would happen , good for him and us !

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down