Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Will the Gen's make the playoff's

+2
mygens
steamed
6 posters

Go down

Poll: Will the Gen's make the playoff's Empty Poll: Will the Gen's make the playoff's

Post by steamed Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 pm

With 10 games left and 6 games that the Gen's play are team's that are above .500 and 1 team that is .500 (Majors)

I say the Gen's won't make the playoffs and what it may make it more funny Laughing is that will be decided the last game of the season against the Petes(which hasn't beat us all season,but might win the last 2)
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Poll: Will the Gen's make the playoff's Empty Re: Poll: Will the Gen's make the playoff's

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 pm

No they wont,pick 4th overall !!!

Back to top Go down

Poll: Will the Gen's make the playoff's Empty Re: Poll: Will the Gen's make the playoff's

Post by mygens Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

nope , not a chance , tough games ahead , no teamwork , no plan , no heart , no way !

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:36 pm

i will go one further , i believe there are players here that don't even want to make the playoffs , they want to end the season and move on ! totally disinterested ! there is obviously something wrong with the chemistry between the players and or between the coach and the players .............

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 pm

there is a poison here somewhere ??? 6000 fans to cheer you on and thats the effort you come up with , poison !

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 pm

maybe the players have issue with Rocco ? i certainly don't like what he is doing with this team ! seems to me its all about promoting the brand , not about the quality of the team ! , what was he thinking bringing in a lame duck coach that everyone knows won't be here next year !!! is he brain dead ? we would have been better off with dips !

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:46 pm

the score in plymouth friday night is going to be scary !

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:52 pm

the score in plymouth friday night is going to be scary.....

Maybe over 10????

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Friday night may not go well for the Gens...but on the other hand, for a team that's 37-17, Plymouth has given up an average of almost 6 goals/game in their last 6 games (35 goals). Granted, their opposition includes some top western conference teams in those 6 games, but their last 2 home games have been a 5-1 loss to Owen Sound and a 9-1 loss to the under .500 Guelph Storm, so they're not exactly at their best as of late...it might be as good a time as any to get the Whalers right now.

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 am

The Gens will make the playoffs cause I think that nine teams are very likely to advance. Why? Because theres 4 teams that suck and are so close that odds are 2 of them or 3 will end up tied for 7th/8th.

Personally I would love a one game playoff against Peterborough or Belleville just for the chance to send a rival home.

If the Petes, Bulls and Majors all get hot then we are done, but I expect all the teams to go with the status quo and for sure will be decided the final weekend.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:20 am

I would rather pick 4th than play Niagara in the 1st round

No Jenner , no HEART , no energy, no playoffs

Plymouth on Friday - needs a team like the GENS to get back on track

Sportsnet should look for another game on Friday - March 2

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsfan Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 am

It couldn't be much closer with 8 games left for the Gens. Heading into Friday's games, it's Mississauga 6th with 63 points (8 games left), then Belleville with 61 (8 left), Gens with 60 (8 left) and Peterborough with 59 (7 left).

Looking ahead, by the time we play in Brampton on Sunday, March 11, Belleville and Peterborough will both only have 3 games left. We will have 5...so it will be interesting to see where we are compared to both of them at that point. One of those 3 games the Bulls will have left is against us...2 of the Petes final 3 are against us.

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:08 am

No Jenner, No Heart, No Playoffs........

???

Really?

That confuses me.

I didn't realize we were doing that much better with him in the line up. Does anyone really think that Jenner is the make or break of our season?
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gensrock Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 pm

they will make the playoff! Smile
gensrock
gensrock

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down