Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chances of D. Hunter getting fired in washington &...

Go down

Chances of D. Hunter getting fired in washington &... Empty Chances of D. Hunter getting fired in washington &...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:16 am

Yeah i know this is a long long shot and if he did come back to the OHL then he would go back to London first and foremost. I see alot of the problems the gens are having also taking place with the washington caps.They are a team with a load of talent but are really really underacheiving this year.Dale hunter was brought in to see if he could right the ship but no such luck as the caps are still fighting for a playoff spot.

So lets say the caps dont make the playoffs and dale hunter gets fired,is there any chance that he could come here and coach,would we want him here or would he work better as GM maybe????

What are your thoughts???

Back to top Go down

Chances of D. Hunter getting fired in washington &... Empty Re: Chances of D. Hunter getting fired in washington &...

Post by steamed Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:22 am

Not a chance in hell of him coming here I have a better chance of winning Lotto Max, yeah he might get fired in Washington,but he is part owner of the London Knights,so I'm sure there is his old postion there.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Chances of D. Hunter getting fired in washington &... Empty Re: Chances of D. Hunter getting fired in washington &...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 am

oh ok i was unaware of him still holding that position in london still so yeah i guess this will never ever happen then,good luck at lotto max,maybe if u win u can buy the gens!!! lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down