Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens at Brampton Mar. 11th

2 posters

Go down

Gens at Brampton Mar. 11th Empty Gens at Brampton Mar. 11th

Post by generalsfan Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Great game for the Gens and nice to see so many Gens fans in attendance in Brampton. Very Happy

Lots of things to like out of this game...only allowing 26 shots, 2 goals against, perfect penalty killing and having success on the powerplay. Scoring 5 against a team that is defence-first isn't too bad either. Wink

I liked Anthony Nicholson's tweet after the game: Oshawa Generals have won three straight, winning in Barrie, home to London, & in Brampton. Bailie wins all 3, allowing only 4 goals.

Another positive that stuck out for me was that even though we had the too many men/delay of game penalties at the start of the game, we didn't take a single penalty after that until the end of the 3rd...no stick infractions, holding, interference, nothing. Not bad for the most penalized team in the conference. With all the positives we can pull out of the 3 games that make up our current winning streak, we've got some good habits forming at just the right time.

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Gens at Brampton Mar. 11th Empty Re: Gens at Brampton Mar. 11th

Post by Generalizations Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:50 pm

The consistency with our team is improving. I hope it continues well into the playoffs!

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down