Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heading into camp...

4 posters

Go down

Heading into camp... Empty Heading into camp...

Post by mcintyre Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Great news that Tyler Biggs is signed, sealed and delivered...we know who the big dogs will be at camp but I am interested to see how some of the role players look....hoping folks can post reports as camp happens...I'll have to miss most of it....

mcintyre

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Heading into camp... Empty Re: Heading into camp...

Post by archer_gens Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:00 am

I plan to make it out to most of the games and will do my best to post my thoughts. That being said I'm sick today and won't be heading down if i'm not better.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mcintyre Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:11 pm

I spoke to a friend who said the camp has been "interesting" to say the least..some vets in cruise control and some of the new blood showing well?

Any comments?

mcintyre

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nerfherder Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:15 pm

mcintyre wrote:I spoke to a friend who said the camp has been "interesting" to say the least..some vets in cruise control and some of the new blood showing well?

Any comments?

I would agree with that statement from the 1 and a half scrimmages I saw. Not really worried about the veterans. I really thought Will Petschenig stood out for me. Solid D man who is ready for the O....Nice first pass out of the zone not afraid to hit. Can rush the puck...Looks like a keeper this year. Tyler Hore also looked pretty good. Biggs is massive...not on the height but built. Cassels has bulked up a lot.

Both Altshuler and Appleby looked good from what I saw.

nerfherder

Number of posts : 144
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:09 pm

I read on The Noof that Mike Cajkovsky has returned to the Ottawa 67s giving them three imports as they drafted two import wingers this year. One will have to go and Cajkovsky, at 6'4" and over 215 lbs. would make a nice addition to our defence. Only problem is not only is he a "Euro", he's an overager and the Gens already have two overage defencemen and 3-4 overage forward candidates. If he came, I think we would have one of the strongest defences in the OHL. Hmm!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down