Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When we have another Town hall meeting ???

5 posters

Go down

When we have another Town hall meeting ??? Empty When we have another Town hall meeting ???

Post by Gens Camper Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Well our last town hall meeting was 1 yr ago - We were promised monthly meetings - never happened

It sure would be an eye opener for our G M to explain the plan

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

When we have another Town hall meeting ??? Empty Re: When we have another Town hall meeting ???

Post by steamed Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Gens Camper wrote:Well our last town hall meeting was 1 yr ago - We were promised monthly meetings - never happened

It sure would be an eye opener for our G M to explain the plan

That was last years promise,this year have no complaints,and the GM dosn't have to explain anything to the fans,just the owners.
and I think there doing a fine job Very Happy
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

When we have another Town hall meeting ??? Empty Re: When we have another Town hall meeting ???

Post by LX Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 pm

I brought this up a few months ago and the response I got was "you want one?" To which I said "ahhh, yes". Maybe we need a few more people to ask Jason and the other gentleman at the ticket table (by the jersey raffle table, I don't know his name) to get things going again.

Also yes there are a lot less complaints this year, however it would be nice for them I follow through with what was promised.

LX

Number of posts : 190
Seat Section : 114
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Why is one necessary?

Email the team if you have concerns. The team is doing well. There is nothing any of us can tell these guys about how to run the team. Let them do that.

I don't recall any town hall meetings when the Gens played at the Civic and things went just fine,

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by #1gensfan38 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:01 pm

no need for this year no compaints from me except the refs we can get sometimes not naming names tho i just shake my head.

#1gensfan38

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:14 pm

The reason for meetings are not just when we are doing bad BUT hope for the future

Yes we did have meetings at the CIVIC when Mr Davies took over

I am sure if the team announced a meeting after this Fridays game

the Prospects bar would be full

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down