Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens vs Sting

3 posters

Go down

Gens vs Sting Empty Gens vs Sting

Post by steamed Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Wow 2 in a row 5-4 final Hunter Smith scores his 2nd game winner can we say Boone who Laughing
another good win but still taking too many penalties.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Gens vs Sting Empty Re: Gens vs Sting

Post by generalsfan Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Perfect 2-0 record for the Gens! cheers

This is fantastic for Hunter Smith. He gets 1 assist all of last season, and starts this season with 2 game winning goals.

Nice to see the Gens come through and be on the right side of 1 goal games.

I think I'll check my calendar to make sure May 16-25, 2014 is clear. Very Happy

generalsfan

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:53 am

Really surprising first weekend of the OHL season for the Generals. Very impressed with their play so far, minus all the indiscipline penalties.

Dal Colle looks unreal, if he keeps up this pace he's gonna be a top 5 NHL pick. I want him to keep it up but I want him back next season so I hope he slows down just a tad lol.

Smith, he's definitely improved his skating, puck handling and overall game, an he's benefiting from playing with a top player like Dal Colle and a play maker in Sterk.

Cassels really needs to calm down a bit, I think he's playing with to much of a chip on his shoulders, he's not an agitator he's a point producer an to be successful he needs to stick to his game an stay out of the box.

Dundas, this kid needs to get his shit together. He can be a good checking forward and penalty killer when he's on. The problem is the generals are always killing his penalty's. Every time he gets hit he hacks the guy back or does something of the sort an ends up with the only penalty.

I can't complain with the team winning, but If where going through a rebuild I'd like to see the depth guys get a little more icetime. It says McDade dressed but I honestly didnt see him at all in the first 2 periods ( i missed the 3rd but caught the SO).

Next weekend will be a big test for the Generals. Hopefully they can get at least two out of 4 points

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:55 am

Macker88 wrote:Really surprising first weekend of the OHL season for the Generals. Very impressed with their play so far, minus all the indiscipline penalties.

Dal Colle looks unreal, if he keeps up this pace he's gonna be a top 5 NHL pick. I want him to keep it up but I want him back next season so I hope he slows down just a tad lol.

Smith, he's definitely improved his skating, puck handling and overall game, an he's benefiting from playing with a top player like Dal Colle and a play maker in Sterk.  

Cassels really needs to calm down a bit, I think he's playing with to much of a chip on his shoulders, he's not an agitator he's a point producer an to be successful he needs to stick to his game an stay out of the box.

Dundas, this kid needs to get his shit together. He can be a good checking forward and penalty killer when he's on. The problem is the generals are always killing his penalty's. Every time he gets hit he hacks the guy back or does something of the sort an ends up with the only penalty.

I can't complain with the team winning, but If where going through a rebuild I'd like to see the depth guys get a little more icetime. It says McDade dressed but I honestly didnt see him at all in the first 2 periods ( i missed the 3rd but caught the SO).

Next weekend will be a big test for the Generals. Hopefully they can get at least two out of 4 points

There was no shoot out the Gens won the game on a Hunter Smith goal 12 seconds to go in the game
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Sorry wrote it from my iphone it was meant to say score not SO. I should probably proof read lol

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down