Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade for?

3 posters

Go down

Trade for? Empty Trade for?

Post by steamed Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:11 pm

OHL TRADE BLOCK: #Frontenacs ('95) D Ryan Hutchinson: "I just wanna play. Anywhere I go is gunna get 110%."
If the price is right do you would you make the trade.
I think if the price is right.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Trade for? Empty Re: Trade for?

Post by jaycro Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:38 pm

He's probably going to be released if he hasn't been already and you could get him for nada. Decent size, but definitely not a point producer. I think he's a RD and we'll have a shortage on that side after graduation. Don't know anything about him but he might be worth a look. What do you mean you think the price is right? What is the price? What I suggested?

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:57 pm

I say a draft pick but not anything above an 8rd pick, but I like your offer
NADA  Laughing 
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:10 am

I've always been a fan of this kids play. Ryan Hutchinson is 6'1 205 and a 3 year veteran of the league. Your right in saying he's not an offensive threat but with guys like Vande Sompel & Carlisle returning adding a big rough & physical defensemen wouldn't be a horrible idea. Especially in the scenario that Josh Brown makes the San Antonio Rampage next season (which is know given).
I say if you can get him for a 8 or above its worth the risk. Best case scenario he becomes a big part of the top 6 D-Core, worst case we release him and lose a late round pick. Worth the Risk in my opinion.

*If Dundas is moved because of his OA status a guy like Hutchinson isn't afraid to drop the mitts an with Smith likely to be counted on in an offensive role, Brown possibly not returning and Dundas likely to be shipped out in favor of a OA who can play a bigger role, a guy who will fight will be needed.

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down