Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injury report

+10
OshawaGenerals3
Sandman
steamed
jaycro
Macker88
mygens
oshgens2k2
Shake It Up
Tuckerfan1
LX
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Injury report - Page 3 Empty Re: Injury report

Post by steamed Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:22 pm

Tuckerfan1 wrote:It sucks that we have to break up that 4th line of Manchurek-Harding-Huether. Those guys were phenomenal against London. Would like to see what else they can do. But Hunter is just as much a key player so someones sitting.

It does suck but it will be different next season Manchurek, Harding and Huether will have a lot of ice next season, but it's nice to have this problem we never had the last couple of years Very Happy
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:15 pm

I agree Wallace will start every night , harding , manchurek , turner , huether will rotate in and out , i would think ?

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Harding isn't coming out of the line up. He's just as valuable as Wallace. People have to stop getting down on the kid, any other team he's a 2nd line centre a 20/20 guy. He's buried on this team, wait til next year when he's the top line centre. You can say he took a step back, but how many kids see their ice time decrease in year two.. not many. An not many every find themselves in his position, where the team is stronger in year 2

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Hope you're right about Harding next year Macker , but I don't think so , you earn your ice time , Walkace has outplayed him big time , You are always promoting Harding , I don't mind the kid , he has some ability but his work ethic and compete level aren't anywhere near Wallaces
I'm not down on Harding , I see what I see , some kids blossom in their third year , let's hope he does . perhaps it's confidence , he seems tentative , afraid to make a mistake ? It's holding him back which is why he is on the fourth line .
Example Cerelli is in his first year , a long shot signing and he is playing a more pivotal role , second line centre

Harding needs to get pissed and bring it

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Harding had a big game last game , 4 assists , let's hope this is going to be a big finish for him

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Yes you earn your ice time, but in saying that its also where you fit in the lineup, who you have chemistry with and what you do for the team. Wallace has out played Harding, sure.. he's also got two years on him and should be outplaying him. I'm not promoting Harding, I just think people who watch the games here and there take shots at him and disregard the smaller things that he does to contribute to the team.

Is compete level and work ethic are not to be questioned, he's an intelligent player with a great work ethic. Does Wallace play with more tenacity ? Yes. An that's why he stands out to the average fan, his speed and tenacity catch the viewers eye. But running around at top speed doesn't necessarily make for a better forchecker or penalty killer or whatever you may classify the two as. You can use you intelligence and hockey IQ to be just as effective, which is what Harding does. The Kid is on the fourth line because there's no where else for him to go.

Cirelli has played with Dal Colle and Sterk and now Dal Colle and Mistele.. put Harding on that line and he'd produce as well. Like I said before its sometimes a matter of chemistry and the way players Gel with other players, Cirelli gelled with Dal Colle immediately and your not going to break them up simply to get someone else more ice time.

There's more to it

Macker88

Back to top Go down

Post by kvj Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Anybody know why Tobias Lindburgh didnt play against Kingston?

kvj

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:03 pm

been struggling lately in my opinion , but perhaps he was nursing something

lot of depth on this team , DJ is going to rotate some players , Harding missed the PETES game , and once again was invisible against kingston even though he suited up !

I thought Pederson had his best game as a general yesterday !

mygens

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Lindberg has the Flu, he's fine other then that

Macker88

Back to top Go down