Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Tavares & team canada vs. team sweden

4 posters

Go down

John Tavares  & team canada vs. team sweden Empty John Tavares & team canada vs. team sweden

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:54 pm

well after 1 period its 1-0 canada leading team sweden. A goal by JT and canada is hitting everything that moves. Plus they went around the arena and asked 10 scouts there with one they would pick.

JOHN TAVARES

OR

VICTOR HEDMAN

6 scouts said they would pick JT and 4 said hedman. JT is doing the GENS very very proud.Keep it up johnny and that 5th gold will be ours.

GO CANADA GO!!

Back to top Go down

John Tavares  & team canada vs. team sweden Empty Re: John Tavares & team canada vs. team sweden

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:16 pm

2-0 now my bad hodgson got the 2nd goal.

Last edited by generalsfan4life on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

John Tavares  & team canada vs. team sweden Empty Re: John Tavares & team canada vs. team sweden

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:36 pm

2-1 now end of 2nd period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:37 am

a very good effort put in by canada tonight. Played solid and they hit anything wearing yellow. Cody hogdson looked great and so did our own JT. The defence was tight all the way through the game except when PK Subban rushed in from the point late in the 3rd and hedmen got his goal.OH well not every teams perfect. I am very sad i don't get tsn 2 for sundays game,boo hoo on that subject. Keep up the fantastic work team canada,ya looked great. And one more prop to give out and thats to the die hard fans who still made it to the game to cheer on our boys in red n white. koodus to those great fans...we really do love our hockey don't we.

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:06 am

Ok so I always thought that Hedmen and Tavares were very close in skill and that it would come down to whether a team needs offence or defence.

They were saying tonight Hedmen has Shoulder Problems, and has suffered concussions.

If I was a GM I would take Tavares rather then risk an injury prone player
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevy Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:40 pm

gensfanforever wrote:a very good effort put in by canada tonight. Played solid and they hit anything wearing yellow. Cody hogdson looked great and so did our own JT. The defence was tight all the way through the game except when PK Subban rushed in from the point late in the 3rd and hedmen got his goal.OH well not every teams perfect. I am very sad i don't get tsn 2 for sundays game,boo hoo on that subject. Keep up the fantastic work team canada,ya looked great. And one more prop to give out and thats to the die hard fans who still made it to the game to cheer on our boys in red n white. koodus to those great fans...we really do love our hockey don't we.

You should hit up the Russia/Kasakhstan game instead.....just to boo Peterborough Pete Sergei Korostin Wink

lol!
Kevy
Kevy

Number of posts : 789
Seat Section : 114 Row 7
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by theohl Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:01 pm

I thought after watching the Canada/Sweden game that JT was the best player out there on the ice. He scored, made great passes, forechecked, backchecked etc.
theohl
theohl

Number of posts : 255
Seat Section : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 pm

Final pre Comp game goes tuesday in hamilton tickets still available.... should be a good game.... i'm hoping the weather isn't to bad.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:41 am

JT PLAYER OF THE GAME IN GAME 3

great game.... to bad the weather had me miss half of it
archer_gens
archer_gens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:38 pm

yup it was a good and jt got 2 goals an asisst and it's starts for real friday i can't wait GO Canada GO

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:44 pm

It was an awesome game. My son and I went to it. The people in Hamilton are great, friendly and love Canada. We had a great time before during and after the game. JT playing like he did and getting Player of the Game was just icing on the cake. We sat directly at centre ice in row 14...great seats!!

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down