Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Interesting Draft Info/Speculation

4 posters

Go down

More Interesting Draft Info/Speculation Empty More Interesting Draft Info/Speculation

Post by jaycro Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:43 pm

There is some speculation on the HFBoards as to whom Oshawa will select in the Priority Selection and their rumours say it will be Matia Marcantuoni,... if two highly regarded Americans, Nick Ebert and Alex Galchenyuk will report to Sarnia and Belleville. They use phrases such as, "Marcantuoni has a handshake deal with Oshawa" and "he has told other teams he won't report to them" and "will only report to Oshawa It mentions his dad's company is in Oshawa etc., etc. Marcantuoni also has a scholarship arranged with Michigan or so "they" say . Sounds a lot like Harrington last year! This, as I stated, is all speculation from some "Superfans" but it heats things up a few weeks before the Draft to encourage more speculation and rumourmongering. We'll see on May1!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

More Interesting Draft Info/Speculation Empty Re: More Interesting Draft Info/Speculation

Post by Kevy Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Any info on this kid?
Kevy
Kevy

Number of posts : 789
Seat Section : 114 Row 7
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

More Interesting Draft Info/Speculation Empty Re: More Interesting Draft Info/Speculation

Post by steamed Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:51 pm

BIG

But I do think the Gen's will draft Mathew Campagna if he is still there.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

From The Hockey News Future Watch" Edition.. 6-0 170- "Another in the recent line of high-end dynamic talent from Ontario.Blinding speed, lots of offence." And from a Hockey Futures Board thread, "Toronto Marlboros, great hockey player, dominates his age and fits like a glove (2 goals in 2 tier II games he's played), have heard he's debating the school route. If commitment to the O is for sure, he is a top three lock! This source is an avid watcher (not a scout I don't think, although he may be) of minor hockey in the GTA and he has him at 5-11,173. Take out the "Americans" and college route players; he is ranked #1 for the draft, I believe, so many things would have to fall into place.

Last edited by jaycro on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

jaycro

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Matthew Campagna is ranked right behind this guy, two peas in a pod, just like Catenacci and Quine last year!

jaycro

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycro Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 am

Follow-up to my previous posts, I agree with steamed that the Gens will end up with Matthew Campagna as I doubt Ebert will report to Belleville. I think he will remain in the "States" from what I've read and Belleville is rather strong on defence with their carryovers, so why would defence be a priority for them?

jaycro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:22 pm

There was a Bull rumour about the Bulls taking a Whitby player -

Mckivor - - through Branch connection - David Branch - son is

assistant with the Bulls

The gens could grab 1 of those 2 mentioned would be huge - hopefully Monahan is availabe at our 2nd rd pick

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Gens Camper wrote:There was a Bull rumour about the Bulls taking a Whitby player -

Mckivor - - through Branch connection - David Branch - son is

assistant with the Bulls

The gens could grab 1 of those 2 mentioned would be huge - hopefully Monahan is availabe at our 2nd rd pick

You wouldn't want to draft Nick Ebert I'm sure he is a d-man we need scoring forward also say's he is going NCAA route, so stay away remember Biggs, Lessio.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down