Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combine score total over next 6 games!!! (PREDICT IT)

+4
steamed
Gens Camper
archer_gens
gensfan4life3232
8 posters

Go down

Combine score total over next 6 games!!!  (PREDICT IT) Empty Combine score total over next 6 games!!! (PREDICT IT)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:12 pm

What will the combine score total be for GOALS FOR & GOALS AGAINST be over the next 6 games???

Predict it........

Back to top Go down

Combine score total over next 6 games!!!  (PREDICT IT) Empty Re: Combine score total over next 6 games!!! (PREDICT IT)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 pm

GAME 1 - PLYMOUTH - 3rd overall in league with 229 GF

GAME 2 - SAGINAW - 6th overall in league with 210 GF

GAME 3 - LONDON - 1st overall with 236 GF

GAME 4 - BARRIE - 8th overall with 203 GF

GAME 5 - LONDON - 1st overall with 236 GF

GAME 6 - BRAMPTON - 2nd overALL in GOALS AGAINST WITH 159 GAA

This could be very very ugly by the time its all over!!!

Back to top Go down

Combine score total over next 6 games!!!  (PREDICT IT) Empty Re: Combine score total over next 6 games!!! (PREDICT IT)

Post by gensfan4life3232 Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:06 pm

i agree
gensfan4life3232
gensfan4life3232

Number of posts : 180
Seat Section : sec 114 row 6 seat 8
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 am

Hard to predict goals, however I predict that the Gens will get 3 points in the next 6 games. I think they should be able to get 5 or 6 but won't.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:37 am

Tell us you must see a different team than the rest of us do - Archer

Plymouth , Saginaw, London , Barrie, London , Brampton

You might get a win over Saginaw - maybe an OT point from Brampton

So tell us non believers where you see 5 or 6 points from those 6 games

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:58 am

My prediction for the next 6 games is 25 goals against 11 goals for cheers
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:06 am

I am going to predict 38 goals against and 10 goals for....yikes,hope im totally wrong but i dont think im that far off.

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:52 pm

The team should be able to get the points because of the level of talent we have, they won't get the points because they simply don't want to.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 pm

I think it depends which Gens team shows up. If the team that played against Niagara shows up the Gens will get some points. If the Gens team that was there (I won't say showed up up) against Barrie is it then it will not be a good weekend..

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:58 pm

We do not have the talent of London - # 1 in the country

Or Plymouth - not Barrie - Brampton plays a tight defensive system that

drives us NUTS

wITH jENER OUT WHO STEPS UP

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bologna Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 am

wow giving up already eh...3 out of 4 aint bad

bologna

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 am

affraid I'm shocked 3 out of 4 points which I thought we get blown out,good work,on a downer note Lesio may get some games for the spear.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:52 am

Good, it would do that spaz some good to sit out a few games,calm him down...I bet the team would play better without him anyways!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm

gensfanforever wrote:Good, it would do that spaz some good to sit out a few games,calm him down...I bet the team would play better without him anyways!!!!

I have to disagree with you. He has scored 30 goals and in the last few weeks taken his plus/minus from -13 to -5. Still not great but it is obvious he is doing better defensively (and perhaps playing with different players). Does he need to mature? Of course but I think many aspects of his game have improved.

He has a great set of hands. With both he and Jenner out of the line up the Gens top six forwards are seriously depleted.

Oshawa fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Good....maybe then we can draft 4th overall then and save some money!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:22 pm

great road trip for the boys , give em credit , must have been a good effort , something we haven't seen at home in awhile , lessio has been one of the few gens who really works hard most nights lately , he does tend to run around a bit but , you've got to like the the effort , hope he isn't suspended too long our bench is getting short at the worst possible time .......still no news on jenner , can't be good if he isn't pplaying in these critical games , for us the playoffs has already started.

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:50 pm

gensfanforever wrote:Good....maybe then we can draft 4th overall then and save some money!!

Perhaps you should consider changing your nickname. Making the playoffs is of considerable importance this year.

First the team needs the experience for the younger guys.

Second the fans deserve it after the dismal performance some nights.

Third the owner needs the money to break even as does the City of Oshawa need the extra funds from some playoffs date.

Overall more important than all of the above is that once you are through the door into the playoffs anything can happen. An upset or two and the Gens could have a long playoff run (I appreciate that it is unlikely).

As a Gens fan I would never hope that they did not make the playoffs to get a better draft pick. I'm not sure in any event if there is a big difference between the 4th overall and the 8th overall.

Oshawa fan

Back to top Go down

Post by runner Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:00 pm

With 5 of the games in the books the Gens have 7 out of possible 10 points. With 17 goals for and 17 goals against.

Hopefully the good play continues ....

runner

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down