Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM OHL VS. RUSSIA (SUBWAY SERIES) OUCH!!!

4 posters

Go down

TEAM OHL VS. RUSSIA (SUBWAY SERIES)  OUCH!!! Empty TEAM OHL VS. RUSSIA (SUBWAY SERIES) OUCH!!!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:47 am

All i gotta say is..........

How the HELL are the SOO in 1st place with performances and players like murray and nurse!!!!

they both looked terriable tonight, that was by far the worst team performance i have ever seen from a team ohl, all that talent and they crapped the bed, brutal, just brutal!!!!

Back to top Go down

TEAM OHL VS. RUSSIA (SUBWAY SERIES)  OUCH!!! Empty Re: TEAM OHL VS. RUSSIA (SUBWAY SERIES) OUCH!!!

Post by archer_gens Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:45 am

Murray Sucked! Better now then in a team Canada Uniform.

Team OHL finally started playing and then he let two more goals in and eventually the guys seemed to stop trying.

As much as I was yelling we want Altshuller, glad that he didn't play. Although that really sucks for him. He needs the rest.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

TEAM OHL VS. RUSSIA (SUBWAY SERIES)  OUCH!!! Empty Re: TEAM OHL VS. RUSSIA (SUBWAY SERIES) OUCH!!!

Post by Oshawa fan Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:21 pm

4 goals on 14 shots was the stat at one point. Just not good enough.

The OHL dominated parts of the game but could not get the puck in the net or indeed on many occasions even on the net. The Russians did a masterful job of keeping the play on the perimeter.

After the score was 4-2 the gas went right out of the OHL team.

I would not say it was brutal performance except perhaps in goal.

There were a lot of missed passes simply because the players have not played together enough.

Laughton and Del Colle were both minus two on the night. Not good. Bo Horvat from London was minus three.

I was impressed with Anderson from London who was the best on the OHL in my view.

Anyway nice to see the place packed. Hope some of those will get out to some Gens games.

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Teddy Bear Toss is coming up (sold out last year) and then the holidays always increase attendance. And since we seem to be currently averaging 4000 (off the top of my head), I predict some very full games coming up at the GMC.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by chupa81 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Them Russia played a very good game! I still can't figure out why Aaron Ekblad is ranked so high.. I thought he was terrible last night, and when I see him play against the Gens! I know he is only 16 but McDavid looked a little lost out there as well. I think DJs hands were a bit tied last night, it was like he was told who to play! Just my 2 cents!

chupa81

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

TEAM OHL VS. RUSSIA (SUBWAY SERIES)  OUCH!!! Empty Murray and Nurse

Post by Gens Camper Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:33 am

I would love to have Nurse on our blue line - Murray had a couple of bad bounces

Team OHL HAD SOME BAD BOUNCES - and the Russian goalie was a larger Tretiak

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down