Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul McFarland - Head Coach of the Kingston Frontenacs

3 posters

Go down

Paul McFarland - Head Coach of the Kingston Frontenacs Empty Paul McFarland - Head Coach of the Kingston Frontenacs

Post by Macker88 Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Rumour has it Paul McFarland is the new coach in Kingston. I tried to completely verify this rumour but I couldn't get a definite answer. There are also rumours of Jay McKee taking over. Apparently Doug Gilmour was all ready to make Kirk Muller the head coach, but St Louis game calling and it was the right situation with the right money.

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Paul McFarland - Head Coach of the Kingston Frontenacs Empty Re: Paul McFarland - Head Coach of the Kingston Frontenacs

Post by steamed Fri May 16, 2014 9:32 am

If this rumour is true, and I'm sure it is, good for Paul,But the next one that leaves will be (and this is my predition) DJ Smith will be joining the Toronto Marlies as Steve Spot will be joining the Leafs which the leafs let go of there assit. Coaches @ the end of the season. And again the Gens will be looking for coaching staff Crying or Very sad
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Paul McFarland - Head Coach of the Kingston Frontenacs Empty Re: Paul McFarland - Head Coach of the Kingston Frontenacs

Post by StingRay5 Sun May 18, 2014 2:29 pm

I guess we will know which way they go on Tuesday.  Unless we have an insider to confirm the above...

From their website:

"Frontenacs to Introduce New Head Coach on Tuesday

Kingston--The Kingston Frontenacs will hold a press conference on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 where General Manager Doug Gilmour and Director of Hockey Operations Darren Keily will introduce the hockey team's new Head Coach.

"Our selection process has been very thorough," said Doug Gilmour, General Manager of the Kingston Frontenacs. "We will take the weekend to inform the other candidates we've talked to about the direction we are going, and out of respect to those people involved in our selection process, the press conference will happen Tuesday at 12 noon."

The press conference will be held in the concourse of the Rogers K-Rock Centre, behind section 108. Media are asked to enter through the Frontenacs Originals Powered by Reebok store on The Tragically Hip Way."
StingRay5
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by StingRay5 Tue May 20, 2014 12:48 pm

From Sean Lafortune just a moment ago:

Sean Lafortune ‏@SeanLafortune ·4 mins
Kingston Frontenacs...RT @dougout47: Official. Paul McFarland new Fronts coach
StingRay5
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Tue May 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Vishal Hussain ‏@vishal_hussain ·47 secs
Congrats Farly. One rumor put to bed, what's next for the Generals? Time will tell, but this is getting ugly quick.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down