Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red vs White Roster?

3 posters

Go down

Red vs White Roster? Empty Red vs White Roster?

Post by archer_gens Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:00 pm

does anyone know who was cut today, I missed all four scrimmages, hoping to make it out tomorrow.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Red vs White Roster? Empty Re: Red vs White Roster?

Post by steamed Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 pm

we added a player OA  Anthony Cortese, a 20 yr old
D who has spent 3 seasons in the QMJHL.  Had 33pts in 68gp with Charlottetown in 13/14.
I know Sackleton (sp) left, you will definitely know tomorrow if you go and if you do since I can't make it can you post the ones that left?
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:33 pm

for sure, I assume they will have a red vs white roster and I will post that if they do

archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by StingRay5 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:12 pm

I left the rosters in my car tonight.   I can post but won't until camp is over tomorrow night.  There were a couple of new additions to the roster as well beside the QMJL overager (who looked good).  Cliff Pu, Riley Stillman and Domminic Commiso were still there which was surprising as Roger said he would be dismissing them this morning with the exception of PU. Despite the lop-sided score there were two good looking squads.
StingRay5
StingRay5

Number of posts : 265
Seat Section : 104
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by steamed Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:50 am

StingRay5 wrote:I left the rosters in my car tonight.   I can post but won't until camp is over tomorrow night.  There were a couple of new additions to the roster as well beside the QMJL overager (who looked good).  Cliff Pu, Riley Stillman and Domminic Commiso were still there which was surprising as Roger said he would be dismissing them this morning with the exception of PU.  Despite the lop-sided score there were two good looking squads.

Cliff Pu is automatically has to make the team as he is a 1st rd. pick of the gens, if he doesn't Gen's lose him back to the draft and that goes for any 1st round pick. At the meeting Tuesday Hunt said that Keenan will be playing for Whitby and Stillman would be playing in Cobourg, there's not to many spots open on the team, couple of last year players are on the bubble if they don't show up and give it there best I'm sure they won't be here as some of the Fa & rookies are looking pretty good from what I saw.
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down