Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dal Colle watch

4 posters

Go down

Dal Colle watch Empty Dal Colle watch

Post by Gens Camper Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm

It could be long year for us GENS fans as the Islander rumours are that their is no way Michael can crack into the center spot so

They plan on doing what The Avalanche did with McKinnon playing him on left wing

WE WAIT - Good luck Mike whatever happens

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Dal Colle watch Empty Re: Dal Colle watch

Post by jaycro Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Well. he has seldom played center here... was almost always on left wing so that's where he should be!

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Macker88 Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:44 pm

My thoughts exactly.

Dal Colle will be back, he's just not strong enough to play at the NHL level, an with the depth the Islanders have formed up front it doesn't make sense to keep him around an play limited minutes. However this in my opinion is his last year in the OHL so I feel the Gens really need to either go for it or sell this season. With Cassels, Brown, Lindberg, Dundas & Dal Colle, all gone or most likely gone next season a rebuild will be in store. If they decided to buy they cannot trade Cliff Pu, him an Vande Sompel are completely off limits for me in any trade. I know it's early an I'm getting a head of myself here but it's been a long time since the Gens made an OHL final an I think this could be the year. The Generals have the depth to be the beast of the east again, although Peterborough, Kingston & Niagara will contend. There is no overwhelming powerhouse in the west this year, the Soo, Plymouth, Guelph and Kitchener will all be threats but not substantially better then the Gens like the Storm, Otters and Knight where last season.

Macker88

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://everythingsports88.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mygens Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:50 am

no comparison between Mckinnon and dal colle , Dal colle will be back !

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down