Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]Who's going to the prospect game[/b]

3 posters

Go down

[b]Who's going to the prospect game[/b] Empty [b]Who's going to the prospect game[/b]

Post by steamed Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:32 pm

Who is going to the prospect game... This could be and problably is the first time we see JT back @ the GMC.
if so this event should be sold out and the fans should show there apperication(sp) cheers
steamed
steamed

Number of posts : 1978
Seat Section : were ever I want to
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Back to top Go down

[b]Who's going to the prospect game[/b] Empty Re: [b]Who's going to the prospect game[/b]

Post by GENNY Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:48 pm

I'm going. I mentioned in the other thread that I booked the week off work. Very Happy
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

[b]Who's going to the prospect game[/b] Empty Re: [b]Who's going to the prospect game[/b]

Post by GENNY Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:13 pm

What can I say Steamed. It looks like you and I are the only ones going. That 'll make a small line at the washroom. Razz
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by GensGirl4Life Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:41 pm

oh no no fellow gens fans !!!!, I will be there, possibly with bells on hehe !!!
GensGirl4Life
GensGirl4Life

Number of posts : 53
Seat Section : 119
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:48 pm

i will be there to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down