Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitby Dunlops to Retire Don Sanderson Jersey

3 posters

Go down

Whitby Dunlops to Retire Don Sanderson Jersey Empty Whitby Dunlops to Retire Don Sanderson Jersey

Post by hockeyrocks Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi everyone. I was just watching sportzone on channel 10 and the Dunlops are going to be retiring Don's jersey on Saturday the 17th. They are asking the community to come out and support the team and Don's family for this special ceremony. It would be great to see some Gens supporters there showing our compassion and sympathy for the family.

hockeyrocks

Number of posts : 38
Seat Section : 119 row 10
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Whitby Dunlops to Retire Don Sanderson Jersey Empty Re: Whitby Dunlops to Retire Don Sanderson Jersey

Post by GoGennies Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:37 pm

If i wasn't leaving for BC that morning i would most definatly be there.

i also encourage any hockey fan to be in attendance that night to show your support to a kid who loved the game

GoGennies

Number of posts : 231
Seat Section : at the computer
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Back to top Go down

Whitby Dunlops to Retire Don Sanderson Jersey Empty Re: Whitby Dunlops to Retire Don Sanderson Jersey

Post by GENNY Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:08 am

6:30 at Iroquois Park. I was going to watch the Habs and Sens but I Will be changing my plans.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:33 pm

The Gens are hosting the Storm that night. I'll be at the GMC.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down