Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHL Playoffs

+8
UGENS
Hayes#21
Gens Fan 112
steamed
Gens Fan 108
Generalizations
archer_gens
Kevy
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CHL Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: CHL Playoffs

Post by GENNY Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Western final Schedule.
Wednesday April 15. London 3 @ Windsor 4 OT.
Friday April 17. Windsor @ London. 7:30pm
Sunday April 19. London @ Windsor. 4:00pm
Monday April 20. Windsor @ London. 7:05pm
Wednesday April 22. London @ Windsor. 7:05pm
Friday April 24. Windsor @ London. 7:30pm
Saturday April 25. London @ Windsor. 7:05pm
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 pm

London won in ot tonight series 1-1 game 3 sunday at 4 p.m. on sportsnet. and brampton destroyed the bulls tonight 7-2 brampton lead series 2-0 game 3 sunday in belleville.

Back to top Go down

Post by goalie gal Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:31 am

Go Batallion go kill the bulls they are finally getting what they deserve. How sweet revenge is!!!!!!!

goalie gal

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:00 pm

yup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm

4-4 ldn/wsr game is going to vertme for the 2nd game in a row lol Let's GO JT and Del zotto

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Wow what a western series. Three games, three overtimes, and three home wins. I wish I had the week off. I'd be going back and forth between Windsor and London. The Memorial Cup won't be as good as this. affraid cheers
GENNY
GENNY

Back to top Go down

Post by goalie gal Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:17 am

trevor cann was showing hid true colors. He was the trevor cann of old can't win the big game

goalie gal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 pm

ya i agree that ot goal was pretty soft in my books i could have saved it lol thas London's downfall is there goaltending maybe they should use borden next game he can't do any worse lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm

GENNY wrote:Wow what a western series. Three games, three overtimes, and three home wins. I wish I had the week off. I'd be going back and forth between Windsor and London. The Memorial Cup won't be as good as this. affraid cheers

Even though all 3 games have gone to overtime, i have to disagree with you there.
The vancouver giants and spokane chiefs just played a second round match. game 5 had 4 overtimes,game 6 had double overtime, and game 7 vancouver won 1 to 0 in overtime. All games were very entertaining. Maybe these london/windsor games have been good and high scoring,mostly from inconsistent goaltending from cann and engelage.Yes these games have benn entertaining, i was able to see some of the vancouver/spokane series and it was far more entertaining.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:42 pm

neither ldn or wsr will get brampton or belv in the ohl finals anyway cause of there in consistent goaltending for both teams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Fan 112 Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:36 pm

generalsfan4life wrote:ya i agree that ot goal was pretty soft in my books i could have saved it lol thas London's downfall is there goaltending maybe they should use borden next game he can't do any worse lol.

Good call as it appears as though they did.......completely disagree with the move though. I don't see alot of sense in mortgaging that much of your future only to play a Jr. B goalie against the team you "loaded up" to try to beat. I know that sounds overly critical of "Bords" as he worked his tail off as a Gen and for that i'm appreciative, but he's been facing Jr. B shooters all year and suddenly Hunter expects him to beat one of the best teams in the country?! I don't think that's at all reasonable and I sure hope Bords isn't being blamed for tonights loss. I think it's a bone-head move by Hunter.
Gens Fan 112
Gens Fan 112

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by goalie gal Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:37 am

Well he couldn't exactllly but cann in the pressure would eat him alive. Evevyone know what London fans are like.

goalie gal

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:38 am

WooooooHoooooooo!! Go Windsor Go!!!!! Congrats to Dale on a great goal cheers

Phoenix

Number of posts : 176
Seat Section : 120
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 am

AND 2 assists!!!! Great game Dale!!!!

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:34 pm

gmc 118 wrote:
GENNY wrote:Wow what a western series. Three games, three overtimes, and three home wins. I wish I had the week off. I'd be going back and forth between Windsor and London. The Memorial Cup won't be as good as this. affraid cheers

Even though all 3 games have gone to overtime, i have to disagree with you there.
The vancouver giants and spokane chiefs just played a second round match. game 5 had 4 overtimes,game 6 had double overtime, and game 7 vancouver won 1 to 0 in overtime. All games were very entertaining. Maybe these london/windsor games have been good and high scoring,mostly from inconsistent goaltending from cann and engelage.Yes these games have benn entertaining, i was able to see some of the vancouver/spokane series and it was far more entertaining.

Sounds like I missesd a good series but considering it's on the west coast I'm guessing that I was in bed when all this was going on. Thanks for the info gmc 118.
GENNY
GENNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 pm

game 5 tonight between London/windsor and london need to win tonight or the series is over Let's go Knights hopefully cann is on his game tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:02 pm

dang Windsor wins 4-3 in OT wsr wins series 4-1 good luck in ur NHL Career JT. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 am

Go Windsor Go!!!! Congrats to Dale!!!! Very Happy

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:08 pm

Well 5 games 5 o.t, had cann played as well the previous games as he did last night, it may be a different out come, and engelage was incredible all game especially the start where london was pressuring, could have been 2 or 3 to nothing early.For windsors sake he will have to continue the same play the rest of the way.
hopefully brampton wins tonite. And if goaltending wins championships, i like bramptons chances over windsor.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Brampton wins 7-4 and wins The Series 4-2 Should be a good OHL Finals between bramton and windsor Let's Go spits and Dale Mitchell.

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Thank god the bulls are out. Congrats to brampton, and go put a spanking on the spitfires.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayes#21 Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Not suprised to see Brampton going to the final. Good for them, has anyone heard or saw....have the crowds got any bigger for Brampton?

Should be a very competative series with Windsor. Windsor is a potent scoring team....and Brampton is a tight defensive team, that has scoring threats on 3 lines. Should be interesting.

I like both teams for different reasons....Gotta love our Mitchell and after the devestation Windsor fell upon last year...a bit of my heart leans to them .....and then there is Hodgson, A real special hockey player to watch.

Hayes#21

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gmc 118 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Yes the crowds did improve in brampton. They averaged between 3500 and 4000, and that started to improve in the second round when they played mississauga.I was in belleville for game 3 of the last series,Brampton is big, strong and fast, and i hope they give windsor one hell of a run, should even beat them i hope.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Fan 112 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Gotta admit, I'm glad to see both Belleville and London out.......I don't have the same sentimental feelings toward the ex-Gens as some do....."good luck in the future" and soforth but I'm not inclined to cheer for any of them just because they used to be Gens.........never was a big fan of mitchell and his antics anyway.

On that note, go Brampton.
Gens Fan 112
Gens Fan 112

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Windsor won 10-1 last nightWsr Leads Series (1-0) game 2 tomorrow night in brampton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next