Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now playing forward - BUT who will we add ?

+3
Generalizations
jaycro
Gens Camper
7 posters

Go down

Now playing forward - BUT who will we add ? Empty Now playing forward - BUT who will we add ?

Post by Gens Camper Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:44 pm

According to the GENS website

CENTRE ICE - Jenner - Andreoff - Brown - Stokes - Hayes - O A - (wishful - Nagy - Parnham)

Right Wing - Esposto - Padulo - Thomas

Left Wing - Victor Terrei

Looks like we need some wingers

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Now playing forward - BUT who will we add ? Empty Re: Now playing forward - BUT who will we add ?

Post by jaycro Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Don't forget the Euros, Berger, another RW and Strnad, a LW! Stokes or Brown will likely end up on the lw, if they make the team. But we are really, really light up front unless Parnham and/or Nagy show.

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Now playing forward - BUT who will we add ? Empty Re: Now playing forward - BUT who will we add ?

Post by Gens Camper Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 pm

It's been so long since we had good Euros

It would be a shock - if they made an impact

Brown will have a great yr

Gens Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Generalizations Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:02 pm

I hope this is a breakthrough year for Stokes. He looked good before he was injured.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 am

I think Andreoff will have a breakout year although if anyone wants to criticize me, I will admit that I did say that last year too!

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:09 pm

Brown looks set to have a good year.

Back to top Go down

Post by gogeneralsgo Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:47 pm

We really need Parnham and Nagy back to have a good season. If not we are in obvious trouble again.

Some of the players mentioned were given every opportunity to step up last season and no one other than Brown made an impact.
Time to move some of these players out and give some time to others (eith through trades or bring in some free agents.)

gogeneralsgo

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:36 am

i don't see any of our forwards having break out years, if the roster stays as is without parnham and nagy.... there just not enough players for the opposition to key on.... if brown has a break out year, then they just 2 on 1 him.... last year he was free'er ( i know not a word ) cause of JT, Parhnam, Nagy....
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lilgensfan Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:35 pm

You guys are forgetting that this year is a "REBUILDING YEAR" When we traded JT and DZ it was very obvious that the Gens are on a three year plan with all hopes of hosting the MEM cup in 2010 2011. We will hopefully make the playoffs so everyone can get that experiences but anyone that thinks we will get past the 1 round is dreaming. With that being said I do hope I'm wrong but we ALL need to be realistic. HOWEVER next year will be a very very exciting year so get ready Gen fans.

lilgensfan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:59 pm

time will tell.... it depends where we finish as to if we can advance.... if we sneak in 8th then ur right done 1st round.... if we can grab 4-6th then who knows
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens Camper Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 am

In order to make the playoffs this year we must be better than last year

I think the Petes and Kingston will improve

Sudbury and Barrie will improve

Mississauga will improve - that's 5

3 SPOTS LEFT - not sure about Brampton - depends who comes back

Ottawa - Bulls - not sure

We need some surprises in camp in order to make the 8 th seed

at this point in time

Gens Camper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down