Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oshawa Ribfest ~ Starts Friday Sept 11th

2 posters

Go down

Oshawa Ribfest ~ Starts Friday Sept 11th Empty Oshawa Ribfest ~ Starts Friday Sept 11th

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:30 pm

YaHoO Oshawa Ribfest kicks off this Friday at beautiful Lakeview Park on the shores of Lake Ontario this year will be the 8th annual and runs all weekend long!! Very Happy

Thank you to everyone in Gens Nation for their support of Rotary Club charties. Smile

All the information you need is right on the website below have a great time! Smile

Back to top Go down

Oshawa Ribfest ~ Starts Friday Sept 11th Empty Re: Oshawa Ribfest ~ Starts Friday Sept 11th

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:52 am

2009 Award Winning Ribbers Lineup;

Bibbs
Billy Bones
Camp 31
Crabby's
Gator
Hogs Gone Wild
Silver Bullet
Texas Rangers
Thirsty Cactus
Turtle Jacks

Back to top Go down

Oshawa Ribfest ~ Starts Friday Sept 11th Empty Re: Oshawa Ribfest ~ Starts Friday Sept 11th

Post by GENNY Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 pm

I liked silver bullet best at the Bowmanville ribfest.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 pm

GENNY wrote:I liked silver bullet best at the Bowmanville ribfest.

Yummy Genny Silver Bullet BBQ will be back this year at Oshawa Ribfest make sure to get in line ahead of Phoenix or the ribs will be all gone. lol!

C'mon down on the Friday too if you can Gens Nation gates open at noon 12pm admission is free. Smile

Enjoy shopping at Ribfest thank you for supporting the way cool vendors as well they are there in support of Rotary Club charities too. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 pm

It looks like I'll be missing this one. My days off are Sunday/Monday so I can catch most of the games. I rarely make it home before 7:00. Saturday night I'll be watching NASCAR and Sunday my Dad is coming over for a BBQ and then we will be going to the game. Phoenix must have a big appetite. lol!
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by annette12 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 am

I went yesterday, I don't think I have ever seen it so crowded. There were thousands of people there , too bad they did not take a head count. I had a great time.

annette12

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down