Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Oshawa Ribfest!

2 posters

Go down

2010 Oshawa Ribfest! Empty 2010 Oshawa Ribfest!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 am

Hey everyone summers here and it's time for the world's best ribbers and coolest vendors to roll into town for the annual charitable Ribfest's. Many thanks to Gens Nation for their support of the Rotary Club 2010 BBQ Ribfest's all in support of local charties. Smile

Last edited by QuickDraw on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

2010 Oshawa Ribfest! Empty Re: 2010 Oshawa Ribfest!

Post by UGENS Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:57 pm

QuickDraw a friend is planning to try out bowmanville ribfiest tomorrow , who would you reccomend as the best one to try?

UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GENNY Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 pm

I went last year and liked Silver Bullet the best.
GENNY
GENNY

Number of posts : 609
Seat Section : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 pm

UGENS wrote:QuickDraw a friend is planning to try out bowmanville ribfiest tomorrow , who would you reccomend as the best one to try?

UGENS(Karon)

Hi UGENS, haha judging by all the trophies the ribbers have out front of their booths i honestly think any of them would be a great choice! Smile

How about you do you ever make it out to any of the Ribfest's you would probably really enjoy them?

Back to top Go down

Post by UGENS Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Nope I don't go to them I can't stand that long in the lineups the back doesn't handle it so I don't go to them. In my younger days I might have, but not now.

UGENS(Karon)
UGENS
UGENS

Number of posts : 944
Seat Section : Sec 113 row 15 seat 18
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 am

UGENS wrote:Nope I don't go to them I can't stand that long in the lineups the back doesn't handle it so I don't go to them. In my younger days I might have, but not now.

UGENS(Karon)

Sorry about your back. Well there are lots of other things going on at the Ribfest's live entertainment cool vendors and other food vendors and lots of picnic tables and chairs to rest.

If anyone is talking with the Gens IMHO it would be a win win for them to have a presence at the Oshawa Ribfest and sell some season's tickets and merchandice and help out community charities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:36 am

YaHoO the worlds best award winning ribbers and coolest vendors roll into town this week for the 3rd annual Cobourg Rotary BBQ Ribfest which kicks off this Friday runs all weekend long and everyone is invited! cheers

Special thanks Gens Nation for your support of the charitable 2010 Toronto Rotary Ribfest's. Cobourg Ribfest is just a short drive from Durham hope everyone can make it out for the BBQ and shopping have a great time! Smile

www.northumberlandribfest.com

Your Cobourg Ribfest Ribbers lineup...

Billy Bones BBQ
Silver Bullet BBQ
Bone Daddy BBQ
Boss Hog's BBQ
Bibbs BBQ
Uncle Sam's BBQ

Cobourg Ribfest is a fundraiser to help the Rotary Club of Cobourg support worthy causes at home and abroad. A few of the contributions made in the past include...

• $500,000 commitment to the Northumberland Hills Hospital
• Ongoing development of Cobourg Heritage harbour
• Literacy projects at home and abroad
• Clean water projects
• Polio eradication

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 am

Well the Labour Day weekend is upon us but that never means the summer party fun is over for Durham Region residents time for one more party as the 9th annual Oshawa Rotary BBQ Ribfest is all set to kick off this coming Friday September 10th Saturday the 11th & Sunday the 12th!! If you like you can even visit the 15th annual Burlington Ribfest that starts today Friday Sept 3rd.sunny

It's that time of year again for everyone in Gens Nation to storm on down to beautiful Lakeside Park on the waterfront shores of Lake Ontario in support of community charities for some delicious award winning ribs way cool vendor shopping LIVE entertainment and lots more!! Both Burlington & Oshawa Ribfest's set attendance records last year with Burlington counting over 145 thousand visitors and Oshawa with over 60 thousand visitors. Lets do even better in 2010!!Smile

If you would love to visit when Ribfest is not as busy no worries try Friday's or Sunday's when there are not as many visitors as on the Saturdays. Thank you for your support and have a great time everyone @ the 9th annual Oshawa Rotary BBQ Ribfest!! Very Happy

Here's your award winning Oshawa Ribfest 2010 Ribbers lineup...cheers

All ribbers compete for the "best ribs" "best sauce" and Rotarian Choice trophies... tongue

•Bibbs BBQ- Florida, U.S.A.
•Billy Bones BBQ - Fort Erie, Ontario
•Camp 31 BBQ - Alabama, U.S.A.
•Crabby's BBQ - London, Ontario
•Gator BBQ - Florida, U.S.A.
•Hogs Gone Wild BBQ - Florida, U.S.A.
•Silver Bullet BBQ - Fort Erie, Ontario
•Texas Rangers BBQ - Texas, U.S.A.
•Thirsty Cactus BBQ- Dundas, Ontario
•Turtle Jacks BBQ - Burlington, Ontario

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:20 am

Hey everyone are you getting hungry? Oshawa Ribfest is here and there's a $3.00 off ribs coupon in the flyer in Oshawa This Week newspaper good from Friday 12pm to 5pm!! Very Happy

Don't forget the pancake breakfast goes Saturday & Sunday 8:30am to 11:30am yummy!! Very Happy

Have a fun time shopping Gens Nation thank you for supporting the way cool vendors!! Very Happy

And heh guys yes Lady GaGa, Nancy Trome, will be performing LIVE on stage @ Oshawa Ribfest Saturday @ 5pm!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:28 pm

The HMCS FREDERICTON will be arriving and docking in Oshawa @ 2pm Friday for Ribfest she will be staying all weekend and open for public tours. Great weekend in the shwa to head on down to the lakefront and visit a Canadian Forces Navy Frigate then a short walk on over to the party fundraiser @ Oshawa Ribfest. Smile

HMCS FREDERICTON Oshawa tour dates here...

http://www.forces.ca/fredericton2010/#

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down