Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East division playing in Western Conference rinks

4 posters

Go down

East division playing in Western Conference rinks Empty East division playing in Western Conference rinks

Post by hockeybeats Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 pm

As I said in the other thread, the reason for the Gens losing streak is the tough schedule. Here's how the East has fared in Western Conference rinks. I thought this deserves a separate thread because it is something that's really important when considering the current losing streak, the overall record and the fact that the Gens will be gradually climbing the standings when they get all those home games in the second half of the season. As you can see, most of our division is winless except for the 67s who interestingly enough are in last place. Most importantly, only three western rinks left. 7 of 19 games (more than 1/3!) have been the toughest games they will play this season. The Petes still have to visit nine western rinks where they will likely go 1-8 or 0-9, Kingston has six more. Belleville has used up six of these games and lost them all.

1. Barrie 3-2
2. Mississauga 2-2
3. Oshawa 2-5
4. Ottawa 2-5
5. Peterborough 0-1
6. Niagara 0-3
7. Kingston 0-4
8. Sudbury 0-4
9. Belleville 0-6
Brampton 0-0

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

East division playing in Western Conference rinks Empty Re: East division playing in Western Conference rinks

Post by Generalizations Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Hey, there is someone else who sees we played well even in defeat. Better look out though, if we lose at home, someone is going to want you fired too, LOL.

Generalizations

Number of posts : 435
Seat Section : Section 120
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

East division playing in Western Conference rinks Empty Re: East division playing in Western Conference rinks

Post by mygens Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:01 am

hockeybeats you said it yourself , this team is very inconsistant , lose 4 win 5 lose 7 and counting , big deal they didnt get blown away in windsor , it was windsors 3rd game in 3 nights , and this year windsor has had a rash of injuries and are not dominating like last year ........i'm not ready to hang dipiero out to dry as a coach , but i dont think in time he will be any better than her is now , no doubt he knows hockey , has an eye for talent , but that doesnt mean he has that intangeable that makes one a great coach .....to me he doesnt have it ! he 's been around long enough to see that i believe !

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 am

Amen MyGens! The mark of a great coach is winning the close games while CONSISTANTLY improving, developing, and then dominating in the playoffs! Losing in 11 game streaks AIN'T a good sign! A good organization dosen't wait until all goes the Hell in a Hand Pasket efore they make their moves too!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeybeats Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Neither does a good organization panic at every losing streak and change personnel without allowing them to implement a long-term plan.

hockeybeats

Number of posts : 1131
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down