Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gens to announce on Jan 3 Ownership CHange Structure

+12
wannabe
generalsfan
archer_gens
Gens Fan 108
Generalizations
ogf
the croc
steamed
UGENS
hockeybeats
gmc 118
Gens_Fan_22
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gens to announce on Jan 3 Ownership CHange Structure - Page 2 Empty Re: Gens to announce on Jan 3 Ownership CHange Structure

Post by mygens Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:12 pm

amen

mygens

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Gens to announce on Jan 3 Ownership CHange Structure - Page 2 Empty Re: Gens to announce on Jan 3 Ownership CHange Structure

Post by gmc 118 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:27 am

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 wrote:just another photo shoot for Tullio , Davies must have won the arbritration
Tullio is another overpromise /underdeliver owner
He will sell in a year or so is my bet
Adam / Peter please buy this guy out

You honestly think tullio is going to sell this franchise.He brought in hockey people to run the franchise, that way he just stays out of the way.
Oh wait lets bring back davies and the getalong gang, in sellwood and bob mcgill, and randy ladoucer.How did that work out for us.
I am not sure what the hate on is for tullio.He does what any owner should do, stay away and let the people that know hockey run it.
Tullio as a overpromise and under deliver owner? How did davies and his group make out in the mem cup bid a few years ago, with a new arena and a superstar player that the CHL hasnt seen in years.Not quite sure who the all talk and no walk owner would be.
gmc 118
gmc 118

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshawa fan Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

I think Tullio will be just fine. He had two good hockey guys (one of whom is extremely knowledgeable about the OHL).

It is not fair to be critical of him. He will make the right decisions. He is in this for the long haul. He wants to be part of winner and his ownership group gives him the first tools he needs to get there.

For those of you who say he does not acknowledge you did you speak to him. I have spoken to him on several occasions and he was always polite and happy to talk.

Oshawa fan

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by gensman Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 am

Speaking of ol' 'Selly' ... I wonder if he and 'Trish the Dish' are still a hot item? Now that was a 'dream team' if there ever was one! I guess they are both still mulling over the numerous lucrative 'offers' they must be getting flooded with! 'Judge Judy' is really gonna have her hands full when that precious pair shows up looking for a major payout!

gensman

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2