Generals Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well 8 games to go

+2
jaycro
Gens Camper
6 posters

Go down

Well 8 games to go Empty Well 8 games to go

Post by Gens Camper Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:51 am

Well 8 games to go - 3 at home - Barrie - Friday 26th - finish up following Sat vs Kingston then last home game vs Petes

Road games- Feb 28 th - Missy - In Kingston Friday Mar 5 - Mar 10 - Belleville - Friday 12 - Ottawa

Then last game on the road in Petes - For you playoff bound fans - I think we need to pick up 8 points - 3 wins - Petes -Bulls + close OT GAMES

In Junior hockey it is possible but not probable - Bring on the draft

Sudbury has 2 games in hand Niagara 1

Gens Camper

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Back to top Go down

Well 8 games to go Empty Re: Well 8 games to go

Post by jaycro Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Based on the last twelve games.. not a hope in " h e double hockeysticks of the Gens making the playoffs.

jaycro

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBBY ORR NUMBER4 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:05 pm

I have to agree , they played like a ployoff team against Kitchener , then regressed last night back to alot of old habits , d being beat on the outside and kingston driving to the net.
I belive Kitchener ran out of time or they would have won

It would be best that they miss the playoffs, focus on the draft , retool the coaching staff, move out some of the underachivers and be ready for 11 season

BOBBY ORR NUMBER4

Number of posts : 230
Seat Section : 105
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by archer_gens Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:00 am

The only thing i have against missing the playoffs is the ammount of $$$ they are going to charge us next year.

Whats two years of loyal support, while we miss the playoffs two years in a row get us? a 2$ a game price increase.

Better hope that this team can be a top 3 or 4 team next year, or ur going to have so people feeling very ripped off.
archer_gens
archer_gens

Number of posts : 3050
Seat Section : 118 row 1
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ogf Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:45 am

Teams are going to charge as much as they can for tickets. The reasons they use for ticket increases may be different, but they will charge as much as they can. The Gens not making the playoffs this year will not affect the price next year. Besides, next year pricing has already been set.

ogf

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gens_Fan_22 Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:29 am

Yes the prices have already been set and they did go up.
Hopefully they will put a better product on the ice next year....guys that actually want to play hockey and win games and make the playoffs.
don't think the post season is going to happen again for us this year. The belief, passion, and committment just hasn't been there this season. It is too bad for us fans as we are use to the post season.
Hopefully with the added management, they will take a good look at this organization and steer us on another path.
I don't mind the boys losing games if they played well and were actually in the game. That hasn't happened a lot this year.
Time to clean house and get us on a different path.

Gens_Fan_22

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down